Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gamboa Putting in Work For Crawford Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should have seen ricky burns. He was shocked crawford took this fight. Him and hearn dont have the balls to fight gamboa.

Comment

This fight is the most INTERESTING/INTRIGUING fight this year so far. I LOVE IT AND CANT WAIT!
      Last edited by icerob; 06-12-2014, 04:05 PM.

Comment

btw anyone knows the purses for this fight? Im curious to see how much was put up for this fight compared to the Gamboa/Ducking Garcia fight.

Comment

I hope Gamboa beats Crawford!

Comment

If Gamboas chin holds and his natural athleticism hasn't diminished I think he can pull it off. Crawford is good fighting at his own pace so it would be interesting to see if Gamboas fast hands can push Crawford out of his comfort zone

Comment

This is a very intriguing matchup. I think Crawford passes the eye test but I'm still not sold on him, this will be his shot to prove what he's made of. I have Gamboa winning a competitive UD.

Comment

Gamboa fighting Craword might as well be Gamboa fighting 50. I can't believe people are still sleeping on this dude. Gamboa has taken too much time off and Crawford will hurt him. I don't know if he stops him but he will take him to school.

Comment

gamboa ducked rios......i don't know what's worse that or mayweather ducking margarito. margarito was a lot better so does that make floyd's duck better or worse? does ducking a worse fighter like rios make it even worse?

Comment

Originally posted by icerob View Post
                    This fight is the most INTERESTING/INTRIGUING fight this year so far. I LOVE IT AND CANT WAIT!
                    Pretty much. Both are great fighters and it's a shame one of them will have to end the night with their first L.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      gamboa ducked rios......i don't know what's worse that or mayweather ducking margarito. margarito was a lot better so does that make floyd's duck better or worse? does ducking a worse fighter like rios make it even worse?
                      Gomboa ducking Rios is pathetic, it was one of the biggest ducks in history. Soon as Rios landed in FLorida, Gamboa ran to Las Vegas. Rios made Gamboa run across the US. Can't get any worse than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X