No announcement yet.

AE911Truth Experts Speak Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    Just put the video to 29:20 and watch for about 5 minutes or so.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
      One of the questions I heard was 'how was material able to eject from the towers at 70mph if there wasn't explosions?'.

They answered that question themselves. 110 stories of one acre slabs of concrete collapsing in on itself creates more pressure and raw energy than we can imagine. Put some baking flour in your hands then clap. Will the flour compact into a ball, or will it fly in all directions and mess up your kitchen? The weight of a one acre slab of concrete, iron, and steel (plus paper, chairs, desks, other office materials) falling onto another one acre slab of concrete, iron, and steel would create enough pressure and energy to create havoc in the surrounding area. Now times that by 110 and drop it all from a mile in the sky. It's not going to drop into a neat pile on the floor is it?
      This is basically addressed starting at about 36:40.

Comment

It's actually a thread about a documentary film about 9/11.
        so it is not about 9/11 but it is about a documentary about 9/11? ok

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
          so it is not about 9/11 but it is about a documentary about 9/11? ok
          That is precisely correct.

Surely, the topic matter is regarding 9/11, but the topic itself is the film. Is that really so complicated that you have to ask twice?

Comment

I can't even be bothered to argue with you. I was doing this 5 years ago. If you want to believe the world trade centres were brought down in a controlled demolition you can believe that.

However they could have made it a hell of a lot easier on themselves by strapping a few strategically placed explosives on the lower floors and watching the building fall that way instead of going through the effort of flying a plane into a building, watching it burn for a few hours, before pressing the detonate button. Not forgetting that they would have had to find a way to control the trajectory of the planes explosions to avoid the hundreds of thermite explosions strapped on to every other steel girder in the building.

It's akin to setting fire to a fireworks factory and expecting none of the fireworks to go off. Sounds like an easy job to me.

Comment

Those who have never watched this video had ought to give it a watch. This is the primary video of the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. It is more than 2 hours long and contains a considerable amount of information. Appearances run the gamut from practitioners to academic scientists to former politicians, etc. This is not meant as "another 9/11 thread." This is intended as a thread in which to review and discuss a documentary. Discussion should be based on the topics raised in the film. This is a film which I believe many people will find insightful as well as eye opening. It raises many questions which are to this day without sufficient answers, and it raises legitimate and verifiable suspicions with respect to the received narrative regarding 9/11.

Another ******ed 9/11 conspiracy video. I haven't seen it but I bet there's something about missiles, holograms and controlled demolition. If you find this insightful and eye opening then you are simply a feebleminded idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                Another ******ed 9/11 conspiracy video. I haven't seen it but I bet there's something about missiles, holograms and controlled demolition. If you find this insightful and eye opening then you are simply a feebleminded idiot.
                Nope. Just a bunch of academic and practicing engineers giving various comments.
                Last edited by Drunken Cat; 10-28-2012, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                  I can't even be bothered to argue with you. I was doing this 5 years ago. If you want to believe the world trade centres were brought down in a controlled demolition you can believe that.

However they could have made it a hell of a lot easier on themselves by strapping a few strategically placed explosives on the lower floors and watching the building fall that way instead of going through the effort of flying a plane into a building, watching it burn for a few hours, before pressing the detonate button. Not forgetting that they would have had to find a way to control the trajectory of the planes explosions to avoid the hundreds of thermite explosions strapped on to every other steel girder in the building.

It's akin to setting fire to a fireworks factory and expecting none of the fireworks to go off. Sounds like an easy job to me.
                  Was I ever particularly argumentative? I don't think I was. Just saying you should give the video a watch, and furthermore as the thread is intended to discuss the contents of the video, comments not related to the video are pretty irrelevant for this thread. If you don't want to discuss the video but want to discuss 9/11, you can find another thread to bump (not you specifically but objectively speaking).

Comment

That is certainly a gross misrepresentation based on parsed words, but it is quite out of context here as their is already a dedicated thread for the discussion you have referenced.
                    So instead of retracting your statement about US and Iranian politics you are claiming you never made it?

Originally posted by Nodogoshi
                    Here is the thing, Iranian people live under an effective dictatorship. However, it isn't extremely unlike how the US electoral system (not the electoral college, the entire so-called "US Democracy") is also a facade.
                    You're posting anti-US claptrap. That's fine, I suppose you have a right to do that. Just think about that for a second: You have a RIGHT to do that. It's easy. It's safe. The US government is not going to liquidate you for it. So you go on accusing it of fascism safe in the knowledge that they're not really fascists. That's exactly what 9/11 "Truth" is. Playing at Revolutionaries while being safe in the knowledge that there are zero consequences to doing so.

Yes, you are repeating the same thing which has been said many times. I am not an engineer, nor an architect, however I don't believe you have actually watched the video. You basically just snatched something out of the air it seems.
                    So summarise the video by posting the questions that have not yet been addressed.

Just put the video to 29:20 and watch for about 5 minutes or so.
                    Or you could summarise the content you're referring to and save us the time.

Nope. Just a bunch of academic and practicing engineers giving various comments.
                    What are their names?

Comment

Off topic:

I know this would cost alot of money but I wish someone would could recreate the entire event to see what would happen. Obviously it wouldnt be down to the last detail for safety purposes but it would be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X