No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Mosley Undercard Presser: Pavlik, Arce, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Mosley Undercard Presser: Pavlik, Arce, More

A press conference introducing the three opening PPV-televised bouts and undercard for Saturday night's Manny Paquiao-Shane Mosley card was held today at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. In the co-main, WBO Super Bantamweight Champion Wilfredo Vazquez (20-0-1, 17 KOs) will take on former champ Jorge Arce (56-6-2, 43 KOs). Former middleweight king Kelly Pavlik (36-2, 32 KOs) makes his long-awaited return against undefeated Alfonso Lopez (21-0, 16 KOs) in a ten-round super middleweight. Photos by Chris Cozzone.

[Click Here To Read More]

vazquez vs arce is the best fight on the card and should be the main event

Comment

This is probably ONE of the best undercards all year.

Pavlik, Lopez, Vazquez Jr., Arce, Alvarado, Benavidez Jr, Mayol, Pacquiao, Mosley.

That's a solid card no matter what the *****s say.

Comment

man how they gonna play my boy arce like that? showing that grill piece? haha BS is always doing that - they did it to malignaggi too with his **** pics

Comment

Is that a new tat on Pavliks right arm?

Comment

War wv2 and pavlik my boy wv2 gonna break arce ugly asss teeth

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
              vazquez vs arce is the best fight on the card and should be the main event

Arce's too small and too washed up. Vasquez is going to have to step it up after this.

Comment

I think this is a great fight for wv2. He is a young kid you don't want to feed him to the lions just yet arce is a good tough veteran to have on your resume

Comment

It will be good to see Kelly Pavlik return.

I hope he'll be back to his best form (like he was against Miranda and Taylor).

Comment

Is it me or Arce looks like a piranha??

Comment

Working...
                    X