Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist white guy gets super punched !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, but i am accepting of all faiths, but whats going on in Europe is plain ******ed.

Lebanon is a Arab nation of equal Muslims and Christians. There are extremist there, but the society as a whole is more liberal and modern.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
      no, but i am accepting of all faiths, but whats going on in Europe is plain ******ed.
      Good. Are you an atheist?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
        Good. Are you an atheist?
        No. Im somewhere between Christian and Agnostic. Sometimes I believe other times I dont. I want to believe, but its hard for me.

Comment

i dont get wat your saying??? that europe shouldnt bow down to the muslims?

Comment

lol, these guys are completely worthless, one guy is standing infront of them for the taking and all they do is some fancy footwork.... nice job boys, if your gonna do it at least do it properly...

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
              i dont get wat your saying??? that europe shouldnt bow down to the muslims?
              Well... Yeah... Bowing down to anyone goes against their norms... I'm saying Europe shouldn't accept the extremist foreigners into their nations. They have foreign born muslims preaching hatred and masterminding attacks on them, but they are stuck in the mentality they have to accept the extremist. Which is totally foolish because bending to the extremist ultimately ends in the nationalism of Islam in their nations. which is kind of like the opposite of what those nations pride themselves in, you know the whole accepting thing?

Accept the muslims, dont accept the trouble makers.

Also, I don't know what the EDL is completely, I just say its against Muslim law. Which I agree with. If they are going around terrorizing random muslims or Arabs then they are scum.
              Last edited by Hous; 10-11-2010, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Super punched?
                More like sucker punched. B1tch move.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                  Well... Yeah... Bowing down to anyone goes against their norms... I'm saying Europe shouldn't accept the extremist foreigners into their nations. They have foreign born muslims preaching hatred and masterminding attacks on them, but they are stuck in the mentality they have to accept the extremist. Which is totally foolish because bending to the extremist ultimately ends in the nationalism of Islam in their nations. which is kind of like the opposite of what your nations pride themselves in, you know the whole accepting thing?

Accept the muslims, dont accept the trouble makers.
                  I don't accept any Muslims. At the end of the day, you can't tell me that ALL Muslims don't want THAT to win. They do.

But that's alright. I'm ready.
                  Last edited by Sweet Jesus; 10-11-2010, 11:08 PM.

Comment

That wasn't nice, actually.

Comment

I'm not exactly from Europe but I think they're pushing the buttons a little too far.
                      Beware of Europe as history shows you don't want to be on their bad side, that's all I gotta say.

Comment

Working...
                      X