Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Official] Floyd Mayweather #1 Welterweight In The World (Ring Magazine)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Official] Floyd Mayweather #1 Welterweight In The World (Ring Magazine)

Kinda ethered my self by assuming they'd rank him back at p4p #1 haha... but nonethless back at the #1 spot at Welterweight... "That Number One Spot"

www.ringtv.com/ratings/welterweight

Yeah I saw that, pretty dumb to have him #1 Welter but not #1 P4P.

Comment

The Number 1 WW for the second time now.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
        Yeah I saw that, pretty dumb to have him #1 Welter but not #1 P4P.
        well i don't mind cuz Manny put on some great fkn performances in 2009... And Floyd did "retire" so he vacated his spot... So I guess it would only be right for Manny to keep it until either Floyd defeats him of someone else

Comment

Manny beat the guy who beat the guy Mayweather beat.

Pacquiao beat two top WW back to back

Pac is the real #1 WW

and the fans know this

Comment

They got to keep Manny #1, he may get his feelings hurt an file a law suit.

Comment

Originally posted by T-WANG View Post
              Manny beat the guy who beat the guy Mayweather beat.

Pacquiao beat two top WW back to back

Pac is the real #1 WW

and the fans know this
              wait wait hold on guys let me ether this kid don't worry....

1st of all.... Manny beat Cotto at a catchweight

2nd of all... Manny beat Cotto who had a belt which he won on a vacancy

3rd of all... Cotto wasn't ranked #1 or #2 by anyone at Welterweight when Manny beat him

4th of all... Floyd beat the man that beat the man... Margarito beat Cotto, Mosley beat Margarito, Floyd beat Mosley

and 5th of all... Shut the **** up b*tch

Comment

Notice Manny fans always give Pac credit for beating DLH/Hatton after Mayweather already did. But they never give Floyd credit for beating JMM after Manny had struggled with him.

EDIT: And Mayweather gets no credit from them beating a "39 yr old" Mosley, but Manny's win over Clottey was solid... That's some bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post

3rd of all... Cotto wasn't ranked #1 or #2 by anyone at Welterweight when Manny beat him

4th of all... Floyd beat the man that beat the man... Margarito beat Cotto, Mosley beat Margarito, Floyd beat Mosley

Good post.

I would add floyd beat the lineal ww champ in Mosley, who became lineal champ when floyd "retired" as the undisputed ww champ.

Given that floyd has had only 2 fights since he returned, it makes sense to give him #1 at ww.

As for p4p #1. Floyd's last 2 fights have been against p4p#3(who Manny's trainer said was too tough for Manny) and p4p#2(who lost a close fight and drew the 2nd fight vs Manny that most people felt Manny lost). Manny has been more consistently active over the past 4 years so if you vote him #1 p4p(i'd prob vote floyd) I can't be mad at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post

Let me go find Nasir Jones, so he can see your post and perform ETHER live on Boxingscene...

Comment

Working...
                    X