No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Could Make Welterweight Run if No Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez Could Make Welterweight Run if No Pacquiao

WBO junior welterweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez (54-6-1, 39KOs) would consider a run for a welterweight title - if Manny Pacquiao selects an alternative opponent for his upcoming return on November 10th in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

do it already damn it..

Comment

Pacquiao Pacquiao Pacquiao

Marquez is like a broken record, he has an obsession with Pacquiao its like his entire life revolves around Pacquiao, he cannot make a decision unless it concerns Manny Pacquiao.

Juan Manuel Marquez: Hey guys I titled my autobiography "I beat you Pacquiao", this is pretty sad it shows the only thing of importance of his life is him fighting Pacquiao.

Marquez is the only fighter in history that I've seen with this weird obsession of chasing a fighter and revolving his life around one fighter he fought 3 close fights with and ***** about a robbery, if you didn't want to get robbed go for broke and knock him out push the fight.

I don't want to see Marquez -Pac 4.

Comment

Marquez should fight Judah or Peterson late in the year if no Manny.

Comment

Marquez is just bluffing. It'll just be another bum if it's not Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Marquez should fight Judah or Peterson late in the year if no Manny.
            He should fight the Alverado/Rios winner. Danny Garcia would be a good one too.

Even Timothy Bradley would be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
              He should fight the Alverado/Rios winner. Danny Garcia would be a good one too.
              If Marquez is looking to fight this fall, those won't be available.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                If Marquez is looking to fight this fall, those won't be available.

He'll fight Pacquiao this fall. then winner fights Bradley in late spring.

Comment

Marquez is best at 140. The guys at 47 are just too big, that's y he tried to fight Mayweather at a catchweight which Mayweather didnt even try to make. Floyd was too big for him. Manny is naturally a small fighter who can barely eat his way to 147. Manny Marquez IV is the only fight Marquez should fight at welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Pacquiao Pacquiao Pacquiao

Marquez is like a broken record, he has an obsession with Pacquiao its like his entire life revolves around Pacquiao, he cannot make a decision unless it concerns Manny Pacquiao.

Juan Manuel Marquez: Hey guys I titled my autobiography "I beat you Pacquiao", this is pretty sad it shows the only thing of importance of his life is him fighting Pacquiao.

Marquez is the only fighter in history that I've seen with this weird obsession of chasing a fighter and revolving his life around one fighter he fought 3 close fights with and ***** about a robbery, if you didn't want to get robbed go for broke and knock him out push the fight.

I don't want to see Marquez -Pac 4.
                    do you not want to see a 4th fight? are you afraid he is going to whoop your idol pacroid again??

Comment

Working...
                    X