No announcement yet.

Iran Sentencing Game Developer to Death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    Please enlighten me as to who they have bombed recently.
    Iraq. Not by dropping bombs from plane, by funding terrorists to murder civilians.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Iraq. Not by dropping bombs from plane, by funding terrorists to murder civilians.
      Pretty expected that Iran would involve itself in Iraq, being that it has more than a bit of a stake in how things wind up there. They are certainly not responsible for the hostilities there. That one is squarely on the US. They do certainly support armed factions, which is to be expected and is not profound.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        You want to go back and forth as to which country has done the worst in the world? Really? hahaha

China killed millions of it's own, so did Russia under Stalin. I can name dictator after dictator that has invaded, killed, raped and done unimaginable things.

Please, save the "America is the devil" speech for someone else.

If Iran had the power America did, we would already be in a WWIII.
        How exactly do the actions of the Soviet Union under Stalin or China during say the Cultural Revolution suffice in explaining away US imperialism? Or do you consider the actions in Chile in the 1970s justified on the basis of the Cold War? (Which is not as it were an entirely illegitimate argument, although it is one which I thoroughly disagree with personally for many reasons).

How is it that you assume Iran would like to start WWIII if they could (aside from the superficious argument that they are the country which is "the worst in the world" that is).

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          You want to go back and forth as to which country has done the worst in the world? Really? hahaha

China killed millions of it's own, so did Russia under Stalin. I can name dictator after dictator that has invaded, killed, raped and done unimaginable things.

Please, save the "America is the devil" speech for someone else.

If Iran had the power America did, we would already be in a WWIII.
          I didn't make any speech about america is the devil I dropped some facts as to WHY people have negative views of the US and/or the CIA, which is what you were talking about when you said you laugh at people who think the US is an evil bloodsucking empire, which is exactly what they are. Just look at the history of the CIA.

You have to understand modern day imperialism is what keeps this country afloat. We have no more resources, no real exports, it's only option to survive at the level we do is to invade 3rd world countries, to overthrow democratically elected presidents either with force or without, use other methods of oppression such as the IMF, free trade, etc etc etc the list goes on and on.

It's no coincidence all this talk with Iran has been coming up the past few years it's the inevitable as Iran is one of the last remaining obstacles for complete western domination of the middle east. It's not about right vs wrong, good vs evil and it never was.

Comment

Working...
          X