No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale-Wilczewski: Piotr Confident of London Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale-Wilczewski: Piotr Confident of London Win

EBU super middleweight champion Piotr Wilczewski of Poland is confident of being able to beat Olympic gold medal winner James DeGale in his backyard of London. The fight takes place in September, and the entire UK scene will have their eyes glued on the fight to see how DeGale performs after suffering the first loss of his career, which came earlier this year by way of a close decision to domestic rival George Groves. Even though the fight is taking place on DeGale's backyard, he expects to have the crowd on his side.

[Click Here To Read More]

DeGale is pissed off. This boy will feel the wrath!

Comment

I am suprised to hear that james degale is fighting for the european title after his defeat to grooves as the new european rules state that you cannot fight for their title coming off a loss. john murray had to give up his euro title so he could fight kevin mitchell as mitchell was coming off his loss to katsidis. does anyone have any info on this matter ?

Comment

Originally posted by joehenry83 View Post
        I am suprised to hear that james degale is fighting for the european title after his defeat to grooves as the new european rules state that you cannot fight for their title coming off a loss. john murray had to give up his euro title so he could fight kevin mitchell as mitchell was coming off his loss to katsidis. does anyone have any info on this matter ?
        Warren said they signed the fight before the rule change or something to that effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Warren said they signed the fight before the rule change or something to that effect.
          Yeah that's what I heard. Warren said today the venue and date would be announcesd I thought it was the 17th anyway???
          Me and my mates need to know team chunky baby!!

Comment

'more poles here than back home' blame Liebour for that.

Comment

Good to see DeGale boune back.

Solid UD win for DeGale,

Anyone want to bet against him?

Comment

ye,degale win,even if he doesnt improve his weaknesses,not many can do what groves did and fight that way.

Comment

piotr you will be robbed

Comment

Originally posted by Alec900 View Post
                    piotr you will be robbed
                    Of what?

His manhood and dignity after DeGale rapes him?

Comment

Working...
                    X