Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you imagine Max Kellerman calling Holyfield-Bowe or Corrales-Castillo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you imagine Max Kellerman calling Holyfield-Bowe or Corrales-Castillo?

Every 'average' fight he gets pumped up as if it's a good fight.
    And every 'good' fight he makes it seem like we are witnessing a brutal prolonged Hagler-Hearns slug fest.\
    I can't even imagine what will happen to his voice if he actually saw a great action packed fight like Bowe-Holyfield or Corrales-Castillo.

Right now I don't want to imagine him calling anything. He was absolutely pathetic last night. I had to mute the sound.

Comment

Used to think he was decent. Now I'm getting tired of him.

Comment

"GREAT fight by Castillo right now but this body work was nowhere to be found against Floyd Mayweather"

"Oh what a dramatic comeback by Corrales but can he do that against a speedy slickster like Floyd Mayweather?"

Comment

I like Kellerman but yeah he gets overexcited. At least it's better than Merchant who calls everything boring and unimpressive except for Pacquiao.
          truth be told the best HBO analyst is no longer with us. RIP Manny.

Comment

Kellerman is a man's man

Comment

Max Kellerman's views are limited. You can tell he has a very insular understanding of the sport. He's generally accurate, but every now and again he says something that makes him look out of touch with the rest of us. His bosses at HBO have been very patient with him. He's a lucky boy.

Comment

roy jones > kellerman > lampley > bob papa = merchant

Comment

Sometime I wish commentators would just talk a little less and let the Fight really speak for itself. That said I didn't mind Kellerman's commentary last night. I felt he was right to be excited that the fight he was watching was that entertaining. However I felt Jones talked too much and overanalyzed at times

Comment

They were mauling as much as they were punching, can't believe he compared to Rios-Alvarado. Good fight, but not what he made it out to be.

Also, is is not cheating when Berto holds or something? He kept giving Guerrero shit for it, but it was plain as day Berto was doing his share of the holding. Not good night for you Max.

Comment

Working...
                    X