No announcement yet.

Jonathan Gonzalez misses weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    That's still no excuse bro. Very lame from both guys... Very idiotic.
    uh, why would Dzinziruk continue to drain himself if he was told Gonazales was going to miss weight by 10 pounds beforehand? Making the 154 limit just for the sake of it against a guy coming in at super middleweight would be idiotic.

Comment

That's still no excuse bro. Very lame from both guys... Very idiotic.

I read Gonzalez was training with Pedro Diaz too? Not a very good look for the trainer either, smh.
      That tells me that Dzinziruk is still planning to make the fight happen, not like it's a title fight anyway.

Agree with the fact that it makes Diaz look bad though, but hasn't Gonzalez had weight issues before?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        That is an excuse, Dzinzurik was allowed to come in at whatever after Gonzalez missed it by 9 poinds
        Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        uh, why would Dzinziruk continue to drain himself if he was told Gonazales was going to miss weight by 10 pounds beforehand? Making the 154 limit just for the sake of it against a guy coming in at super middleweight would be idiotic.
        So it would've been Ok for Escobedo to miss weight too? Cause apparently they knew Broner was gonna miss his weight.
        Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Agree with the fact that it makes Diaz look bad though, but hasn't Gonzalez had weight issues before?
        He did? Sorry, can't say I've followed Gonzalez. Im guessing his undisciplined? Cause he's young...

Comment

So it would've been Ok for Escobedo to miss weight too? Cause apparently they knew Broner was gonna miss his weight.
          Escobedo had to make weight in order to get a shot at the belt. There's no belt on the line for Dzinziruk vs Gonzales. There's zero reason to put himself in further disadvantage because Gonzales is a lazy slob.

Comment

Hmmmm... I wonder how this'll affect the fight tomorrow?
            I think the razor will still take this. I think Gonzalez was just planning on coming in bigger

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              Escobedo had to make weight in order to get a shot at the belt. There's no belt on the line for Dzinziruk vs Gonzales. There's zero reason to put himself in further disadvantage because Gonzales is a lazy slob.
              Yea, you guys are making good points but I still don't agree with it. I mean, what are the chances this fight is still gonna happen? Now I might have to change my pick to Gonzalez TBH...

Comment

Now I'm a little worried to lay money on Dzinzurik... I know I said before I probably still will... but he might come in even heavier on fight night

Comment

Are the weights for Golovkin and Proksa out yet?

Comment

What a piece of ***** this kid is. All the talk, change of trainer, move to Colorado and he comes overweight like that? Where is the effing discipline? How you want to act like you want to be the next Tito (that is his idol) and you dont even make weight. There is no excuse, not even his age. Another disgrace.

Edit: I asked someone in his FB page and they say that he made weight. If he didnt, all above stand.
                    Last edited by jtcs1981; 08-31-2012, 09:25 PM.

Comment

163 lbs ????

Comment

Working...
                      X