Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were a trainer, how do you train your fighter to beat Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were a trainer, how do you train your fighter to beat Mayweather?

After watching his past fight, he look unbeatable, he's a type of fighter that can adjust to any fighter style, major kudos to him not having to watch his past opponent fights...

If i was a trainer I would train my fighter to add pressure and attack the body and throw the right hook to get past the shoulder roll, throw lots of combination.

Make him have a 76 inch reach and able to box for 20 rounds and Tommy Hearns his ass

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
      After watching his past fight, he look unbeatable, he's a type of fighter that can adjust to any fighter style, major kudos to him not having to watch his past opponent fights...

If i was a trainer I would train my fighter to add pressure and attack the body and throw the right hook to get past the shoulder roll, throw lots of combination.
      easier said than done,every time you punch you are wide open when fighting floyd,you can not keep the same rhythm and approach... when fighting him or he will figure you out and pick you apart and going to the body leaves your head open

Comment

simple, use jab to break his combos and learn how to throw shots moving backwards.
        floyd rarely throws single power shots and can defend from any angle but,
        no fighter can defend when moving forward throwing shots.
        its not easy for a fighter to see a shot coming straight forward or judge its speed or power especially when throwing.
        thats my take, learn how to throw moving backwards and jab move head. jab move head to break rhythm.
        the only fighter i know who could deliver massive power blows doing this and leaning backwards was naseem hamed.
        check out vs tom johnson or kevin kelly youtube.
        look for the slo-mos.

Comment

you cant train your fighters to beat floyd. floyd will adapt and beat down any fighter what ever there game plan. his boxing skills are the best so it would never work

Comment

Depends on the fighter you're training doesn't it.

If it's Manny Pacquiao, you need to get FMJ into the ring first!

Comment

i would give my fighter steriods

Comment

You know how margo's old trainer was training him? Yeah that's how.

Comment

Finish him after you hit him with a mosley bomb

Comment

Few low blows early in the fight..

Comment

Working...
                    X