Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye-Chisora has sold over 20,000 seats already

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be the heavyweight fight of the year and Haye is going to knock Chisora out. I mean, Haye already TKO's Chisora and half his entourage at the post fight presser.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      This will be the heavyweight fight of the year and Haye is going to knock Chisora out. I mean, Haye already TKO's Chisora and half his entourage at the post fight presser.
      How the fuk do you "TKO" someone in a street fight?

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
        No one really argues that it's a good fight...the problem is what does it mean? Where do they go from here?

Haye's already disappointed and doesn't really want greatness more than keeping his face pretty.

Chisora proves to not really have it in him to carry the division

So it's more of a potential, heated showdown. But doesn't really spell much for HW future.
        i don't know about that, if you take the klits out of the division which may happen sonner than we think (re vitali at least) then haye and chisora would be pretty close to the top of whats left imo

Comment

not impressed, Marquez sold that much fighting Fredwhateverhisnameis

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            How the fuk do you "TKO" someone in a street fight?
            Dirk, what do you think of Haye saying he KO'd Chisora "for about 7 seconds"?

Comment

Originally posted by Stannis View Post
              Dirk, what do you think of Haye saying he KO'd Chisora "for about 7 seconds"?
              Chisora is not human. He can chase people whilst being KO'd.

You going to the fight, Stannis?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Chisora is not human. He can chase people whilst being KO'd.

You going to the fight, Stannis?
                Yeah, if tickets are not sold out by Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  Obviously if Haye wins he gets a shot at Vitali, and if Chisora wins he gets a shot at Wladimir (if Wladdy isn't still running from him).
                  i think that boente has made it clear that wont happen. even if haye gets a KO in the first second of the first round, he doesnt deserve another shot at the champs.

people wont forget his pathetic "effort" against wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                    i think that boente has made it clear that wont happen. even if haye gets a KO in the first second of the first round, he doesnt deserve another shot at the champs.

Why did Boente agree to it when Warren suggested it at the press conference then?

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post

At the end of the day when Mormeck and Tony Thompson are getting shots, its not gonna be hard for the winner of this fight to. Especially with the money involved.

Comment

Working...
                      X