Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winky and Sergio Mora have passed on the chance to face Peter Quillin on May 5th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Somebody call Golovkin.
    He hasnt been inactive for 3 years so he doesnt qualify as a quillin opponent.

Comment

Remember when Quillin and Ishe Smith were going at it a few months back? Looks like Quillin is without an opponent and Smith also saw his fight with Ouma fall apart.. They both need a fight, makes sense to me to see Quillin vs. Smith.. Doubt it happens thought

Comment

Thats good maybe they can put him in there with some one legit maybe Lara if he can fight at 160. P will would be a good fit for this card. I doubt they can get P Will it would cost to much money to have him on this card.

Comment

Pirog should take this opportunity to publicly call out Kid Chocolate on boxingscene. He should be ready by May 5th. He only said he needed an extra month. This is on PPV so HBO can't really say no to him. Winner gets Martinez. Can't think of a better setup.

Originally posted by borgata View Post
          Love how Steve "the hater" Kim always has the "breaking news" when some thing at golden boy goes wrong, but never about top rank.....
          huh? This is something going right for golden boy. Nobody wants to see Winky and Mora. Thank god

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Pirog should take this opportunity to publicly call out Kid Chocolate on boxingscene. He should be ready by May 5th.
            Most definitely.

I'd love to see Pirog-Quillan.

Comment

Golovkin or Pirog would never fight for that type of money on a PPV undercard against Quillin. To be fair, neither would Quillin fight Priog/Golovkin on that type of undercard either.

They should try and revisit the Andy Lee fight, but that won't happen either. Maybe something more likely would be Sam Soliman, who just fought, or Kassim Ouma.

Comment

Yes!!!!!!!!! Thank god!!! Didn't want to see Winky Wright fight again. He's a great fighter, really underrated, but he's retired, and it should stay that way.

Peter Quillin should fight Proksa or N'Jikam. Or Quillin could even fight some 154 lb guys who can fight at 160. Vanes, Lara, Delvin, or Angulo.

Quillin-Angulo, that's what I want to see. Angulo is mexican and is still a good fighter, even though he lost to Kirkland.

Comment

Peter Quillin @KIDCHOCOLATE Close
                  I want winky wright. Ishe hasn't done enough to get a fight with me. Plus that fight wouldnt be on hbo.

I'll be fighting on may 5, against who? to be honest I don't give a flying u know what. I'll be ready

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    I want winky wright. Ishe hasn't done enough to get a fight with me. Plus that fight wouldnt be on hbo.

I'll be fighting on may 5, against who? to be honest I don't give a flying u know what. I'll be ready
                    Ishe Smith hasn't done enough, but Winky Wright has? He hasn't won a fight in 5 years

Comment

Not mad at either man at all.....

Comment

Working...
                      X