Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC: Chavez Must Fight Martinez, Winner Gets Rubio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martinez is going to stomp a mud-hole into that chump. Arum will make him vacate the title, which Chavez will be eager and ready to do anyways. Then Martinez will destroy Rubio.

Comment

Like Arum protects Pac, he wont allow Chavez jr to fight Martinez. I would rather see Canelo beat Chavez' a$$ anyway. Lets see how Top Rank will make the duck appear to be.

Reminds me of Arum protecting Cotto back at 140 vs Mayweather when both where under Top Rank. Or how Arum was trying to protect Mayweather from De La Hoya...

We all know Arum will make the duck, lets sit back and enjoy him trying to make it seem like its not. He doesn't have Mayweather to blame or will he somehow twist Floyd into it because people believe anything he says when it comes to Floyd.

Damn imagine that, people thinking Chavez didn't fight Martinez because Floyd asked for blood tests.... 200 page thread about it. lol

Comment

Looks like Chavez is about to vacate his title.
        I bet he doesnt fight Canelo either.

Im sure Arum will say Sergio should be fighting Floyd

Comment

I'll believe it when Jr. actually signs the contract. But if anything Arum is going to make him throw that belt in the garbage. Anything to prevent Jr. from getting beaten to a pulp by Martinez.

Comment

Uhhh Steroidgio Martinez has no skills, and no technique. He keeps his hands low @ his waist like a ******ed n00b.

If you want to develop real boxing skills and technique YOU HAVE TO PUT IN THE TIME. You can't just ride bikes all day and take PEDs like your hero Lance Armstrong and expect that to improve your technique. It will never happen.

Comment

All roads lead to Rubio.

Comment

i bet they do sign the contracts but then an excuse will come out from chavez jr camp saying he got hurt or something and thats how they will cancel it

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  Uhhh Steroidgio Martinez has no skills, and no technique. He keeps his hands low @ his waist like a ******ed n00b.

If you want to develop real boxing skills and technique YOU HAVE TO PUT IN THE TIME. You can't just ride bikes all day and take PEDs like your hero Lance Armstrong and expect that to improve your technique. It will never happen.
                  I am sorry sir, but if you don't see the technique and art of Sergio Martinez when he fights then you are the ******... you gotta have extreme skill to fight with your hands down like Martinez does, and NO he doesn't look like a ****** he looks superhuman.. I see you put a lot of time and energy to insult Martinez

Comment

it's never going to happen.

Chavez is a **** stain on his father's name. the WBC will elevate Martinez to ulitmate emeritus champ.

but the WBC may be pissed at Arum.

Sulaiman basically gave the WBC strap to Pacquiao and he just vacates and Sulaiman doesn't get his cut on the Pacquiao gravy train. Sulaiman might love Chavez but you don't cut the old man out of his cut.

I hope the WBC keeps it word. I want to see that coward Chavez KOed.

Comment

Jr would fight neither, he as everyone should know is not very good and his handlers know it.

Comment

Working...
                      X