Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How well will Haye avoid and counter wlads jab?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How well will Haye avoid and counter wlads jab?

I think this will yet again wlads best weapon against haye. What tactics do you think haye will use to avoid this ram rod jab of wlads? I cant see haye being able to avoid wlads jab. Haye has IMO very poor footwork, he kinda stubles and ends up standing square on half the time when going forward and this will not serve him well against that jab. Also wlad has some very very fast hands for a guy his size and will be able to catch haye when haye least expects it. Do any of you have an idea of how haye can avoid this jab and get inside to put the hurting on wlad?

Move then over the top, Right hand Klitschko wobbles, Haye attacks!!

Comment

He couldn't even avoid Ruiz's jabs

He's not going to be able to avoid one of the most polished jabs in the sport.

Haye's getting KTFO

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
        He couldn't even avoid Ruiz's jabs

He's not going to be able to avoid one of the most polished jabs in the sport.

Haye's getting KTFO
        Thats what I think. haye will have some early success when he is full of energy and wlad's timing and distance is off. Once wlad gets the timing down then haye will be hurt and left a mess on the floor. One thing i've noticed about wlads jab is that it's very short. He holds it pretty far out to use as a range finder and to keep distance. It actually shocks me how powerful his jab is even though it only moves a very short distance to the target.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
          Thats what I think. haye will have some early success when he is full of energy and wlad's timing and distance is off. Once wlad gets the timing down then haye will be hurt and left a mess on the floor. One thing i've noticed about wlads jab is that it's very short. He holds it pretty far out to use as a range finder and to keep distance. It actually shocks me how powerful his jab is even though it only moves a very short distance to the target.
          TBH i don't think Haye will have ANY success

He'll be on his bike early, not looking to get tagged. Wlad will rack up the early rounds with his jab, then he'll totally dismantle Haye when David realises he has to do something.

Haye ran from a plodding, flat footed Valuev - who actually cornered Haye a few times, he's just that **** he couldn't do anything when he did corner Haye.

Haye wants to pray to God that Wlad doesn't corner him or get him trapped on the ropes, because he'll ****ing muller him.

Comment

Haye likes fighting at distance and countering, Haye knows that early Wlad's right hand isn't going to follow any jab and its going to be hunting season.

Comment

^That's what's so intruiging about this fight....if Haye can overcome Wlad's jab. I think thats what dictates the fight.

Comment

Working...
              X