No announcement yet.

If Floyd is as rubbish as all the pacfans say he is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jermaine83 View Post
    no my friend. I have not become a man because of your say so.it seems as though you need to grow up as your choice of words try to make you seem as if you know it all per say but you are certainly not fooling me young man..end of conversation..grow up!
    lol i'm not fooling you or anyone...if you can't prove what you claim you really need to grow up. and i'm not claiming to be a know-it-all guy but neither am i the kind who will pass on assumptions like they're facts and then shrink back when challenged to provide proof.

Comment

[QUOTE=And Still;8194809]Carts, Do you want to grow up?

Are you saying that many/most people don't say Floyd would win?

Try not to be a biased troll your whole life. Be a fan of THE SPORT. Not just on one illiterate boxer.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah!!! that's how everyone should talk .very mature.Mr.red is trying really hard to sound intellectual,with some sport savvy..
      Last edited by Amazinger; 04-26-2010, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        lol i'm not fooling you or anyone...if you can't prove what you claim you really need to grow up. and i'm not claiming to be a know-it-all guy but neither am i the kind who will pass on assumptions like they're facts and then shrink back when challenged to provide proof.
        shrink back...listen to you..you must think your playing with your dog.get out of here. i aint got to try shrink down,i knows for a fact a lot of pacfans on this forum hate floyd just by looking at the threads on here..don't pretend like you don't see them but i aint wasting my time telling you about each individual thread..if you can't see this then tuff luck now go outside and play.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          only person i shrink down to is god not you pathetic sod.

Comment

Working...
          X