No announcement yet.

If Floyd is as rubbish as all the pacfans say he is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by And Still View Post
    I know that Manny is very uneducated, and is a third-grade dropout. But my expectation of his fans is for them to be able to think on a higher plane than Manny.

Try to drop the bias and hate for at least 15 minutes a day.
    you do the same for you hate-filled bias against pac and we got a deal

Comment

Originally posted by Jermaine83 View Post
      If Floyd is as rubbish as all the pacfans say he is, then if Mosley or Pacman beats him,why does that make them greater??"If you say Floyd is a Fraud then Mosley or Pacman beating him don't mean ****..
      But if Floyd beats the so called Greatest in Pacman then surely he will be the best ever...this is using the logic of Pac fans.
      you probably saw one or two posters before (not necessarily pacfans) who underestimated floyd but were probably just fooling around or flaming maybe...and here you are generalizing all pacfans. grow up boy and bring something worthwhile to this forum and not just showing off your manly love to floyd...it's disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
        and ur saying ur not hating on pac???
        Did Pac drop out of the third grade to sell pan de sal on the streets? Facts are facts.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          you probably saw one or two posters before (not necessarily pacfans) who underestimated floyd but were probably just fooling around or flaming maybe...and here you are generalizing all pacfans. grow up boy and bring something worthwhile to this forum and not just showing off your manly love to floyd...it's disgusting
          look,you call me a boy yet you are the one throwing out childish,boyish insults,which i have no time for..am simply putting my point across. i have seen more than one or 2 posts relating to the silly hate floyd gets so please do not try belittle me.
          for you information, i am a father,who works,studies and look after my daughter and nephews at the same time.i don't see nothing boyish about that.
          god bless.

Comment

look,you call me a boy yet you are the one throwing out childish,boyish insults,which i have no time for..am simply putting my point across. i have seen more than one or 2 posts relating to the silly hate floyd gets so please do not try belittle me.
            for you information, i am a father,who works,studies and look after my daughter and nephews at the same time.i don't see nothing boyish about that.
            god bless.
            also,i must add,i may off been wrong to say pacfans,i meant the majority of pacfans on here.excuse the mistake.

Comment

Did Pac drop out of the third grade to sell pan de sal on the streets? Facts are facts.
              yes he did i just asked u a simple question do u hate pac?

Comment

is floyd not a douche bag liar and xylocaine injectior? facts are facts

Comment

If Floyd is as rubbish as all the pacfans say he is, then if Mosley or Pacman beats him,why does that make them greater??"If you say Floyd is a Fraud then Mosley or Pacman beating him don't mean ****..
                  But if Floyd beats the so called Greatest in Pacman then surely he will be the best ever...this is using the logic of Pac fans.
                  no one said he was **** he just neds to respect fellow athletes and the fans, because as good as he is he needs to show humility once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
                    and ur saying ur not hating on pac???
                    How is that hating....its a fact

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      is floyd not a douche bag liar and xylocaine injectior? facts are facts
                      Theres a difference between rumors and facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X