Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Pacquiao stop Baldomir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont even think Pac can beat Baldy let alone stop him. Forget about the stopping part. No one is stopping a prime Baldy just like no one is stoping a prime Clottey. and yes I did feel that Margarito could be stopped as Ive seen him be hurt numerous other times so dont respond by saying that if Margarito can be stopped then anyone could.

I really think Baldy is so underrated on here. He wasnt the same after that Floyd fight but Ive said many times that I wish he didnt take the money to fight Floyd. I wouldve give anything to see Baldy fight Margarito or Cotto. I think he would give both of them hell. He was a big guy, a hard guy, and he had very good boxing skill. Even the announcers would say it. He was slow but he could really box. I think his size and boxing ability wouldve been super hard for Pac to beat. If Pac went backwards all fight and just ran then he would probably win with his speed and Southpaw style but I dont see Pac doing that. He would probably try to fight and Baldy would outbox him. Dude is so underrated with his boxing skill. You saw it in the Gatti fight. I know Gatti isnt Ali but you can still tell when a guy has skills and Baldy had them, along with great size and chin

Comment

some people say zab is stronger than pac when I bet most of them will say pac could stop baldomir..

Comment

I'm not saying Pac would KO Baldi...not at all... but I think he could STOP him.. I can see his corner throwing in the towel against the fastest power puncher in the world.. Baldi doesn't have the power to hurt Pacquiao...
        Last edited by RisAri0; 05-19-2009, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          I dont even think Pac can beat Baldy let alone stop him.
          gtfoh... u serious?

Comment

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
            just a simple question... could he?
            I doubt it, but I have no interest in finding out.

Comment

Pacman couldn't do it.

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              Well.

Are Pac's punches harder than the blows you saw Forrest land on Baldomir? I honestly have to question that. Because some of the punches Forrest did land sounded like they were coming from a heavyweight.

In fact, on that night I saw some of the hardest punches ever landed on a person before. Hands down.

^ This is why I say no. Vernon was even getting completely free shots at Baldo's chin at the end of one of the rounds because Carlos was confused (something the ref did or didn't do, I can't even remember) and he unloaded a couple nukes on Baldo's face. Carlos treated it like a fly had buzzed passed him. I don't recall anyone in recent memory being hit that hard and that often other than Andrade and not coming away at least stunned. The man was completely unaffected. It's like Baldy's dome was made out of adamantium like Hammerhead in Marvel Comics. I can't even give Margarito that kind of credit to his chin, Cotto was at minimal able to back him off momentarily several times in their fight before Shane ultimately put his lights out with blows to the head.
              Last edited by Haglerwins; 05-19-2009, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Pac might force a stoppage, it would be one sided...

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                  under 3 rounds... pac is too fast and strong
                  did u just say to strong against baldomir? He's one of the biggest wel i have ever seen. PAc destroys him but no way can he stop him. He can take a ****en hammer to the face and not feel it

Comment

Carlos Baldomir took flush shots from Vernon Forrest at 154, the same guy who, and only guy who, has knocked down and hurt Sugar Shane. If anything, he'll do a 'no mas' or an Oscar against Pacquiao but a KO is very doubtful.

Comment

lmao, no way

forrest chucked bombs at baldomir and couldnt get him out of there, baldomir has a terrific chin, no chance would manny stop him

Comment

Working...
                      X