Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im a HUGE Floyd fan (as you all know) but I am starting to question his heart....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crillz View Post
    Ray you gotta remember that Floyd BEEN said he was going to take a break, check out this link below..

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5155368

I KNOW you not a hater, I know for sure with a reasonable enough back up you will hear it out, in that link above it's in plain English man Floyd was focused on a break..

on another planet though Bob Arum, Ross Greenberg and whoever else was conducting "negotiations" claimed those negotiations started very early in May, sometime directly after the Mosley bout..

if there was any REAL substantial proof to the stuff Bob Arum and Ross Greenberg claimed then the supposed negotiations took place right after the Mosley bout yet here we have an interview clearly showing Mayweather DIRECTLY after the fight saying different..

Don't let the haters and the bull**** hype get to you my dude..
    I understand you, Its just that i wish Mayweather would have debunk all those stuffs but i would have a look at the video when i get home from work.

Comment

• i know you as a HUGE phag, h-town.

so you like floyd, eh?

Comment

• yeah it was big deal if a welterweight boxer who already fought all the way to jr middleweight would ask a lightweight champ to come up to his division and fight.

Comment

Working...
        X