No announcement yet.

Brock hasn't really been tested yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock hasn't really been tested yet

I think the guy is getting just a little to much credit at the moment. Yeah he beat an old man Randy Corture but that's about it. Mir is OK but i think everybody knew Mir got lucky when he submitted him and that showed in the second fight, Brock just done as he pleased when on the ground. Id like to see him face Nogueira.

Originally posted by Casual View Post
    I think the guy is getting just a little to much credit at the moment. Yeah he beat an old man Randy Corture but that's about it. Mir is OK but i think everybody knew Mir got lucky when he submitted him and that showed in the second fight, Brock just done as he pleased when on the ground. Id like to see him face Nogueira.
    I'd like to see him in there with a big hitter. His chin hasn't been tested at all so I'm interested to see what would happen if someone like Carwin punched him.

Comment

Who do you think he will fight next????

Comment

Cain/Carwin winner

Why should he fight a Nog who's past his prime? Sapp/Nog anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
          Cain/Carwin winner

Why should he fight a Nog who's past his prime? Sapp/Nog anyone?
          Carwin should win that fight. Against Lesnar, Brock would nullify his punching power on the ground. Brock bt KO.

Brocks chin has been solid so far. Randy landed a few clean hard shots. Even cut Brock. Mir land that big knee in the rematch. I think his chin is good.

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
            I'd like to see him in there with a big hitter. His chin hasn't been tested at all so I'm interested to see what would happen if someone like Carwin punched him.
            yeah, two huge guys who cut down to make 265. carwin can change the course of a fight with one punch, other than fedor this is the fight i most wanna see

Comment

Working...
            X