No announcement yet.

What are the 200 seats at MSG like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the 200 seats at MSG like?

Never been to a fight and thinking of going to Cotto-Margarito II. Anyone ever been to a fight at MSG, particulary sat in the 200's? What's the view like?

It is not that close but not that far either... the view is pretty good.

Comment

cool, thanks for the response

Comment

I've been in them before. They're really not that bad at all. If you have a chance to go see that fight, you should go. It'll be electric. A fight like that at MSG doesn't come around often, and it will be an experience you'll remember the rest of your life. I'm gonna go and more than likely be in those seats.

Comment

200's are not that bad....I saw a few Knick games from there..it was ok.
          I have seats in 120 for the Cotto Marg fight. Im amped. Would like to see Cotto spank that low life but even if he loses, Its a great experience. Get the seat. I had floor seats for the Cotto Clottey fight directly behind media row.

Comment

I got mine section 115, $200 plus $20 ticketmaster surcharge fee. I got the $100 seats for Cotto-Clottey and they were pretty far up, so hopefully paying $100 more would get me closer.

Comment

A meetup should happen before and after the fight.

Hang out and all that.

Comment

Awesome, thanks for all the responses guys. I've been following the sport only about 5 yrs but I figure its time to go to a fight and I'm a big cotto fan so this seems like a good first one to go to. I'm looking to spend somewhere around $200 so I'll see what the best I can get for that is but I'm figuring itll be the 200's. Rios is fighting too so that'll be cool, anyone know the other fights on the card?

Comment

not bad sat in them for cotto jennings
                  honestly seating dont matter just the fact your in the arena for cotto marg 2 is nuts
                  i have the worst possible seats at pac marquez
                  but how manny people can get to say they saw pacquiao fight twice
                  hes going down with ali and tyson

Comment

very true, i feel like the atmosphere alone is worth it. I watched mayweather/ortiz in a movie theatre and having the whole room yell and cheer with everything thats going on is sweet, so i can only imagine what a live arena, MSG especially, would be like

Comment

Working...
                    X