No announcement yet.

thanks al for this boxing card on a Wednesday.....here's my take

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks al for this boxing card on a Wednesday.....here's my take

so it's nice to come home from work and get some boxing action with some good fighters like Alexander and selby. nice little treat on the eve of that awesome ass fight 3g vs lemuix.... one thing damn how much money is haymon losing with all these cards that are drawing flies to the arenas.I mean card after card he's paying these guys big time bucks and seems like he's just throwing his money away....but shiz I'm happy for boxing in a wedsday.... my question is how much longer can this tranny banger keep it up?........ps don't talk bad about Conroy mcnelson that mma fighter cause ure thread or post will get deleted just Random thoughts

These cards are TRASH though. :///// WTF :/

Comment

Yes nice to see good boxing midweek

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        These cards are TRASH though. :///// WTF :/
        I feel ya bro... damn I can't wait tI'll saturday night.....triple ggg!!!!!!!!

Comment

Watched a fun card last night and now this on Wednesday night! Thank you Al Haymon

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
            GG -2000
            Lemieux +900
            Then what is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
              XDD Okay good!! THE BEST FIGHT IN BOXING HISTORY!!!!!! ALL of Gennadys belts will be on the line against the second greatest puncher in boxing after him.

I am already feeling the nervousness of fight week. Last night I dreamed of the fight XD I dont know how I will feel the day of the weigh in and an hour before the fight..... This is it. We are now the biggest name in the sport after all these years. And all the ghettos want to see us fall.

Comment

Not a bad few fights

Comment

Selby boring as **** with that pitty pat jab, sit down on your punches and try and knock this guy out you boring POS.

Comment

why would you watch this garbage? do you watch when the garbage truck picks up your trash every week? yeah maybe the first time just to see how it works but after that you realize its not worth watching

Comment

Working...
                    X