No announcement yet.

Errol Spence Jr vs Sammy Vasquez Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errol Spence Jr vs Sammy Vasquez Jr

Could be an exciting fight to determine the new class of the Welterweight Division. Please Embed link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d6ngTIZkjA

That'd be a great fight.

Comment

Would be a good fight between two young and hungry prospects

Comment

I'd love to see this fight. I tend to think if Vasquez gots as much as heat as Spence behind the scenes this is one of the those fights that won't really be close to being made til one or both are title holders.

Comment

Spence fights Sep 11 and Vasquez Sep 15 as the headliner.

Both are Jr's.

The battle for the Jr. Coming 2017.

Comment

Would like to see that one- soon too maybe next year. Vasquez Jr was a great signing , he's someone who the pbc will work well for. great attitude and ring style, he already had hometown fans too I hope his next fight is at a local venue.

Comment

Great fight for 2016/2017.

Comment

I like both fighters but I don't think Haymon won't have them fight each other. Please bring in the Molina brothers, mayfield,Dulorme,Lundy and Herrera all these opponents will fight Vasquez and spence till 2018.

Got to keep that "0" doe to sell

Comment

I think Spence will knock Vasquez out just as he will knock out any welterweight he fights. I'm sure Vasquez is very good but not good enough to go the distance with Spence in my opinion. I would rather see Spence fight Thurman. I think he is ready for Thurman anytime and he says he wants to fight Thurman.

Comment

WAR ERROL SPENCE JR. !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X