No announcement yet.

Amir Khan V Lamont peter=Robbery of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    is that with the terrible point deductions????
    How about Khan getting awarded a knock down? Regardless of the points being taken, you can't argue that 1 point wasn't warranted.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
      PACandjmm3 is no where near Lara and Williams ....Lara vs William was a clear one sided fight ..pacjmm3 fight was very close no where near that level.....just wondering are you Mexican?
      nope.

I'm

Comment

I had Khan winning by 1 point, so no that was not a robbery.

Marquez-Pac III, Williams-Lara, Macklin-Sturm, Cloud-Campillo, Abril-Rios, Adamek-Cunningham, B-Hop-Pascal I, were all worse.

Comment

Did Khan win a close decision? Absolutely. Robbery of the Decade? You must not watch enough boxing.

Comment

I was one individual who believed that Peterson had won the fight. I don't like Khan style or did I believe he was dictating the fight. Peterson was fighting smart, hitting consistently and has Khan back stepping the entire fight. It has been quite a while since I have seen the fight but this is what I remember.

Comment

ive got khan 4 rounds up after 3, and so far computer box agrees. Round 1 should have been 10-7...

Comment

is that with the terrible point deductions????
                The point deductions were justified. Khan's pushing was ridiculous. More refs should adopt that stance.

Comment

ive got khan 4 rounds up after 3, and so far computer box agrees. Round 1 should have been 10-7...
                  So according to Compubox Chad Dawson should have won 7-4 against Pascal since he outlanded Pascal in 7 out of 11 rounds and final punches landed was 134-114 in favor of Dawson. So I guess compubox agrees that Dawson actually won the fight, using your logic. BTW Pascal clearly won IMO, but I am just using your logic.

Comment

The poll doesn't seem to be going the way you wanted it to go. I am glad most agree with me that Peterson fought well. He took the fight to Khan, backed him up and landed more and better punches. He deserved the win and it was only a robbery to the most bias Khan fans. There have been some terrible robberies like the first Bradley-Pacquiao fight in this decade but this fight was not one of them. The right man won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      So according to Compubox Chad Dawson should have won 7-4 against Pascal since he outlanded Pascal in 7 out of 11 rounds and final punches landed was 134-114 in favor of Dawson. So I guess compubox agrees that Dawson actually won the fight, using your logic. BTW Pascal clearly won IMO, but I am just using your logic.
                      you had froch 11 rounds down against jermaine taylor going into the 12th round despite showtime having it a draw, and the press row and judges having it a split decision.

So i really dont care for your opinion at all, and your put on ignore..

bye...

Comment

Working...
                      X