Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] B*tch ass family gets owned by a f**king house cat

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/me-ow-22...amily-in-room/

22-pound house cat attacks baby, traps family in room

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A 22-pound house cat attacked a baby inside a Portland house, forcing the family and a dog to barricade themselves inside a bedroom, CBS affiliate KOIN reported Monday.

The Barker family called 911 shortly before 8 p.m. Sunday, officials said, but said the baby did not need medical attention. The 911 operator stayed on the phone and could hear the cat, Lux, screeching in the background.

"Every time we opened our back bedroom door, the cat would hiss," owner and mom Teresa Barker told KOIN.

She admitted the baby's father hit Lux after the baby was scratched but said he was merely being protective.

When officers arrived at the house, they saw the cat scram into the kitchen, where it jumped on top of the refrigerator.

The cat was soon captured and put into a crate.

"The cat remained behind bars in the custody of the family and officers cleared the scene and continued to fight crime elsewhere in the city," Portland police said in a release.

The family is still discussing whether to try to find a new home for Lux.

Lmao this **** was on the national got damn news!! Aight the baby I get, but how the fuk everyone else going to barricade themselves in their room because of a house cat??

Comment

WTF? They could have just let the goddamn dog out to take care of it. But judging by how pussified this family seems to be, it was probably a poodle. Cant imagine what type of man the husband is. I am picturing someone like...

Comment

She admitted the baby's father hit Lux after the baby was scratched but said he was merely being protective.
        The "man of the household" even "hit" the cat. And the cat still bossed his ass!!! lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          The "man of the household" even "hit" the cat. And the cat still bossed his ass!!! lmao
          I wonder if he killed himself as soon as this went public. He probably made that part up anyways. I can hear him telling his wife, "At least tell them I hit the cat so I dont look like a COMPLETE Puss-e.

Comment

I would have at least strongly considered it.

Comment

I would have put rabbit on the menu, at least it is what I would have told the kids.

Comment

Cats clearly are adept at fighting out of their weight class.

Now if you put up an 80 pound cat against a 250 lb Wladimir Klitischko when Wlad went to clinch the cat to avoid the swirling paw strikes, he'd wind up dead as the cat would lock in on his jugular to nullify the clinch.

But this story, sheesh, it's like a minimumweight beating a superheavy weight fighter.

This family needs to buy fish instead of a small version of an apex predator.

The dad definitely turned in his man card on this one.
                Last edited by jreckoning; 03-11-2014, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Lmao this **** was on the national got damn news!! Aight the baby I get, but how the fuk everyone else going to barricade themselves in their room because of a house cat??
                  not to mention they have a dog with them too! LOL.. would have been the perfect time to play fetch with the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
                    WTF? They could have just let the goddamn dog out to take care of it. But judging by how pussified this family seems to be, it was probably a poodle. Cant imagine what type of man the husband is. I am picturing someone like...

its a 22lbs cat dude!! thats like a baby tiger LOL. nah but on the real cats can get super creepy when their pissed. im not saying i would be scare but they do creep me out when they start crying and shiiet.

Comment

Working...
                    X