No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Provodnikov's Manager Reacts To Golovkin's Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Provodnikov's Manager Reacts To Golovkin's Comments

In a recent interview with BoxingScene.com's Chris Robinson, WBA/IBO middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin stated that WBO 140-pound king Ruslan Provodnikov had absolutely "no chance" to defeat eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao, who returns on April 12th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Provodnikov is one the two fighters being considered to face Pacquiao on the April date. [Click Here To Read More]

Bit disappointed with this reply back. Thought it would be more spicy than that.

Comment

Marquez landed that one shot that shocked the world, that's Provodnikov's only chance of Pac. I he can't, Pac beats him all 12 rounds or until till his corner throws in the towel.

Comment

Originally posted by simonihirst View Post
        Bit disappointed with this reply back. Thought it would be more spicy than that.
        They have a lot of respect for Golovkin. Kinda how Kovalev didn't say anything about Abel when he commented that GGG beat up Kovalev in sparring.

Comment

Ruslans reaction when he heard what Abel said

<-------

Comment

Very funny ^^^. Mr die hard Definitely has a punchers chance he can put him to sleep like Marquez
            Last edited by BarnBurnerBrawl; 01-07-2014, 09:33 AM.

Comment

This should be Manny's opponent! Ruslan is a worthy opponent, more than Rios was! I would pay to see this fight, but not Pac-Bradley 2. As a matter of fact, I would pay too see Bradley-Provodnilov 2 also! Ruslan is a beast! TR needs to pack an event just like GBP does!

Comment

In boxing, you can never say a fighter has no chance, but I can't see Provodnikov beating Pacquiao. Pacquiao although clearly past his best days, still has speed and power. The angles alone would be a nightmare for Provod.

Comment

Provodnikov's manager: "I disagree!"

Comment

I disagree with GGG, I think this is a dangerous fight for Pac and is it NECESSARY ???? IF SO WHY?

#1 - IS Pac still around waiting on May JR ??? Why ? Jr hasn't done anything close to what Pac has done in boxing.

Pac has been the giant slayer

JR picked on little people

and ect............but if Pac is gonna fight JR , then why fight a guy who will wear you out ? With Ruslan it will be a war. Why won't jr face guys that will put him in a WAR ??????? For instance James the MULE Kirkland , Kirkland will Kick Jrs AZZZ all over Texas !!!!!!! But do you think he would face K. ? hahahahaha That chicken is looking at CON, CHINNY as yall say it, GLASS JAW as we call it, and coming off of a piss poor performance with a journeyman. Kirk is the Threat that will take all the hide off of your poor little Jr, take his nuts, OH oh sorry , they haven't dropped yet, take his heart then take his soul and put his azz on the floor.

Jr wants Pac to fight all the Threats, he is hoping he gets KO'd again and again and again like the energizer bunny but whats funny is that if they both live to be old Jr will still be afraid to get in the Ring with the ONE and ONLY !

As of NOW , I don't think they will fight, JR is too chicken to face ****THE**** threat that will take away his 0 and give him a beating.

So if Pac isn't gonna get that shot, then why keep fighting ?

IF its for the money, then go fight the best money maker.

That would be Bradley not Ruslan.

IF Ruslan fights Bradley and KO's him this time, NO FOUL JUDGES, then if the COLD war is NOT over , fight Ruslan

Comment

Working...
                    X