Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Maidana Tipping Its Hand On Drug Testing Request

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he just wants to make sure that testing will be done after the fiasco that was not testing JCC jr. I dont see anything wrong with this request after Texas "forgot". Just making sure.

Comment

You never know. In a combat sport i would demand testing for anyone and in any fight. Last i checked Ryan Braun is a class act and a hella of a nice guy but guess that didnt stop him from using.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
        have a feeling this is going to be a BREAK OUT FIGHT for Alexander, one that will put him in the mix to fight Mayweather next...JUST WATCH AND SEE how this plays out, something seems a little weird about Maidana's Camp, seems like a Lack of Confidence and maybe a little Nervous about fighting in St Louis in Alexander's back yard because he knows he will need a KO to in plus he only get 10 Rounds to try and score a KO

but I have a feeling Alexander stops him just like he stopped Urango by landing something Maidana doesn't see coming
        there is no way maidana gets stopped alexaner does not have the pop to this also

alexander and his team are p*ssies why the hell do they have to fight over 10 rounds do they not have enough confidence in devon "the warrior" alexander to do 12 against maidana!

i think maidana wins even in hype jobs home town

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
          there is no way maidana gets stopped alexaner does not have the pop to this also

alexander and his team are p*ssies why the hell do they have to fight over 10 rounds do they not have enough confidence in devon "the warrior" alexander to do 12 against maidana!

i think maidana wins even in hype jobs home town
          u know before u try to s h it on somebody name u need to know wht u talkin about. maidana is a wba fighter the wbc refused a 12 rounds because they are not ranking maidana. devons team has no say so on how many rounds there will be so sit down with tht bull**** u talkin u dont know s h i t

Comment

OK leave all this testing BS a side.WHY THE HELL IS THIS FIGHT 10 ROUNDS! isnt this championship boxing or team Alexander know they cant hang with MM!? WTH is going in boing huh? whats next 8 round fights! This exactly why Boxing is at its lowest point right now cuz of this BS cuz fighters dont want to step up their damn game. 12 rounds should b minimum at Elite level in boxing and Again Devon is fighting in hes back yard! the guy will probably win cuz of hes damn hometown judges like he did with Matthysse and Kotelnik cuz to me the guy lost both fights.idk this fight should b 12 rounds but i dont think Devon 'the Alright' Alexander and hes team wants none.

Comment

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
              OK leave all this testing BS a side.WHY THE HELL IS THIS FIGHT 10 ROUNDS! isnt this championship boxing or team Alexander know they cant hang with MM!? WTH is going in boing huh? whats next 8 round fights! This exactly why Boxing is at its lowest point right now cuz of this BS cuz fighters dont want to step up their damn game. 12 rounds should b minimum at Elite level in boxing and Again Devon is fighting in hes back yard! the guy will probably win cuz of hes damn hometown judges like he did with Matthysse and Kotelnik cuz to me the guy lost both fights.idk this fight should b 12 rounds but i dont think Devon 'the Alright' Alexander and hes team wants none.
              its not a championship fight, read the article.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                its not a championship fight, read the article.
                I know its not a championship fight but that doesnt mean this fight shouldnt b 12 rounds! a fight doesnt have to have a belt on the line for it to go the OFFICAL full distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
                  I know its not a championship fight but that doesnt mean this fight shouldnt b 12 rounds! a fight doesnt have to have a belt on the line for it to go the OFFICAL full distance.
                  dude, most non title fights are 10 rounds. why are u suprised. there are very very few and rare non title fights that are 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    dude, most non title fights are 10 rounds. why are u suprised. there are very very few and rare non title fights that are 12 rounds.
                    Well, I wouldn't say it's rare at all. Usually for bigger names or even semi known names it's standard to be 12. Think Hopkins vs Pavlik (non-title fight). Mayweather vs Marquez (non-title fight). Glen Johnson vs Allen Green (non-title fight). And the list goes on and on.

But the flip side is also true, most notably Gatti vs Ward (all three fights were 10 rounds).

Comment

10 rounds?!?!? thats bullshi.t

Comment

Working...
                      X