• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacfans are by far the most racist fans in the Sport

they treat pac like a god he is a religion to them

And all signs to the normal people point that pac is hiding something

Comment

Comment

don't complain just report them,report them several time for every racist post..and don't fight racism with racism

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          This is gold.

Comment

adobo chicken is ****ing delicious.

Comment

same ****, different day

Comment

Originally posted by grill vogel View Post
                In this day and age, how can anyone truthfully expect others to treat N.i.gg.ers with the same respect as everyone else? How can anyone honestly want to give them equal rights?

N.i.gg.ers are not people. Physically, mentally and emotionally, they are far closer to Monkeys than actual people.

N.i.gg.ers are strong, no doubt and probably the most physically advantaged race. Their bodies develop easier, they run faster, on average have larger PENISes and are more resistant to sun. This is a direct consequence from their spinelessness and being enslaved for thousands of years rightfully serving their White masters before Lincoln set them free.

N.i.gg.ers are born and bred with the physiology of subservient creatures, strong enough to carry out menial task with enough intelligence to understand orders. Physical strength has very little practical use these days, after all the strongest man in the world can be killed by a single bullet. In today's world, it is a completely useless advantage, and would be more suitable when applied to slavery.

N.i.gg.ers are stupid. And no I don't mean your regular hick stupid or your bottom of the class stupid. I mean genetically coded to be created with a lesser mind. How many inventions do you know that were created by N.i.gg.ers? Whites invented most modern things used in every day life. Jews make excellent businessmen and are currently able to hold their own against 6 towelhead countries at once. Asians were creating fireworks and building walls while most other races were still fighting amongst themselves.

What have N.i.gg.ers achieved that is of note? The only successful country within Africa is South Africa, and only because much of it's history is linked to white rule. Ancient Romans had Democracy, the Collosseum, public steam baths. A white society 2000 years ago enjoys more peace, stability and ammenities than every single ****hole AIDS infested and corrupt country in Africa where the daily order of business is death, rape and lawlessness.

N.i.gg.ers can not communicate in any civilized manner. This of course has it's exceptions, I happen to know a few N.i.gg.erswho are quite friendly. A N.i.gg.ers may even have a chance at becoming the next President of the United States. That doesn't change the fact that the majority of N.i.gg.ers would much rather cap yo cracka azz if you so much as looked at him the wrong way than try and be civilized and avoid a scene.

Almost every single N.i.gg.ers in the music industry glamorizes the deluded life that many N.i.gg.ers try to achieve. Of course, N.i.gg.ers have no talent, and the ones that are famous now have White people to thank for bringing them out of their ****hole continent anyway. So what happens is this behaviour spills out into the streets, into ghettos. N.i.gg.ers freely terrorize the streets of hard working, honest White people simply because there is not enough manpower within law enforcement to stop them. This can quickly turn even the nicest neighbourhood into the next gang warzone.

N.i.gg.ers have no place in any modern society. Even a bunch of ****ing white prisoners left on a far away continent to die have come off better than N.i.gg.ers . Each N.i.gg.ers is infused with the sense that the world owes them something simply because they refused to fight back, because they were weak. The Americans were divided into two and fought amongst themselves. They recovered. The Chinese were attacked during the Opium Wars by eight countries. They recovered. The Japanese had two nuclear bombs dropped on them. They recovered. Jews were massacred during the Holocaust. They recovered. Only N.i.gg.ers are the ones who refuse to dig themselves out of the hole of misery and idiocy they left themselves in, and we have to pay the price. Every N.i.gg.ers is greedy, corrupt and lazy. They are inherently stronger and dumber, most will never serve any purpose to society and be banned from being anything but slaves.

/smartest post of the day
                it gets no worse than this..everyone who isnt racist should report this garbage

Comment

im getting hungry

Comment

adobong menuk?

Comment

Working...
                    X