Collapse
No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could use a cold one myself, started smoking not long ago and decided to abandon it, though I don't get cravins, the kind I smoked aren't that hard so i guess that must be it.

You smoke Manglah man?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      I could use a cold one myself, started smoking not long ago and decided to abandon it, though I don't get cravins, the kind I smoked aren't that hard so i guess that must be it.

You smoke Manglah man?
      Only on rare occasions homey. I'm an even bigger lightweight on the green than wit alcohol.

Comment

• BTW I never got a hold of your location, where in the states you hanging Manglahman?

Comment

BTW I never got a hold of your location, where in the states you hanging Manglahman?
          I stay in Cleveland homey.

Comment

• It's 1:30. I need to be in bed by 3 dammit. I don't need anymore, but I think I am just gonna drink some more beer. **** it.

Comment

• You live alone manglahman?

Sounds liek you don't have kids nor wife man I hope I can live like that if I get called.

Comment

You live alone manglahman?

Sounds like you don't have kids nor wife man I hope I can live like that if I get called.
                Yep. I got a kinda sorta relationship goin on, but damn if we live together. **** all that. And Jr don't live here. He's his own man.

Comment

• I'm watchin old Siskel & Ebert movie reviews, and am surprisingly entertained by em. LMAO at how they **** on terrible films.

Comment

• I was watching Neverending story not long ago, damn those movies were so epic when I was a kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
                      I'm watchin old Siskel & Ebert movie reviews, and am surprisingly entertained by em. LMAO at how they **** on terrible films.
                      hows the days off been treatin you...i gotta be up at 5am..fcuk

Comment

Working...
                      X