Collapse
No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yo ive been meaning to tell you, the gifs in your sig and in jr's sig are fukin hilarious!

"you've been mang wang'd ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by rizilient View Post
      yo ive been meaning to tell you, the gifs in your sig and in jr's sig are fukin hilarious!

"you've been mang wang'd ho!"
      The sigs are fire. Chaos hooked up the big one I got. Spacey did the smaller one and Jr's. Killin and Mang wangin 4 life my ******.

Comment

• Indianapolis colts laying the smack down.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Indianapolis colts laying the smack down.
          Man, I quit watchin anything but boxing yrs ago. I'm way outta touch wit all that other ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Man, I quit watchin anything but boxing yrs ago. I'm way outta touch wit all that other ****.
            i dont even know what sport he's referring to

Comment

• Originally posted by rizilient View Post
              i dont even know what sport he's referring to
              HS was the last time I gave a **** about anything other than boxing. TV just got stupid once I got a license n ****. Boxing>everything else.

Comment

HS was the last time I gave a **** about anything other than boxing. TV just got stupid once I got a license n ****. Boxing>everything else.
                Wtf does habing a license have to do with you stopping sports?

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  Wtf does habing a license have to do with you stopping sports?
                  Means I was too busy workin and ****in bitches to follow sports anymore. Boxing was a keeper. To hell wit everything else. When I got a car and was able to work and go wherever I wanted, I quit playin and watchin sports. Smokin, drinkin, and ****in was my steez.

Comment

Means I was too busy workin and ****in bitches to follow sports anymore. Boxing was a keeper. To hell wit everything else. When I got a car and was able to work and go wherever I wanted, I quit playin and watchin sports. Smokin, drinkin, and ****in was my steez.

Hell yeah. Mang dialed into what he likes. Nothing wrong with that.

Here's to you mang .

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      Hell yeah. Mang dialed into what he likes. Nothing wrong with that.

Here's to you mang .

I'm in Lebron valley, and I don't give a ****. Mother**** basketball, football, and everything else but boxing. I can't bring myself to watch any of that other **** anymore. All about the bitches, the drank, and the fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X