Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Kovalev Better Than GGG, Bigger Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I think its hard to argue with Andre on this one!

Comment

• I pick Ward over GGG by UD and think Kovalev beats Ward in a very close fight. So I suppose he's right.

Comment

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
        Hey Chief remind me why your kind gets to go to college for free again..?
        C'mon man, your energy is super high octane (and I dig it) but any substance you bring to the forum gets woefully diluted by off-topic personal attacks. I'm dang sure you got a lot more to offer than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          You are showing yerself to be a little fat spoiled kid with a potty mouth!

You absolutely win the bone for being the main dumbazs of boxingscene
          "..a little fat spoiled kid with a potty mouth..?!"

BWaHAHahahahaahahahaaHAHahahahahahaHAHaaaha!!

You corny fck you are so lame

Comment

• I disagree I think gg is a better fighter than kov
            I think Ward Beats both but kov has easier style. Gg and Ward is a much closer fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Amgwanagitbuti View Post
              C'mon man, your energy is super high octane (and I dig it) but any substance you bring to the forum gets woefully diluted by off-topic personal attacks. I'm dang sure you got a lot more to offer than that.
              Absolutely

But always go back and see how the beef started before judging my reaction

Fckin clown poked his hook nose into something that had nothing to do with him!

Comment

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                Hey Chief Idiot

You didn't cash in on your go-to-college for free card you illiterate fck lmaO

You're a red faced hook nosed discrace you clown fck
                This place is much better without clowns like you.

Comment

• Ward: "Moving up is never easy to do". You were a LHW 11 years ago, and now it's hard to move up?? FOH!

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                    This place is much better without clowns like you.
                    And the world would be so much better if your whore of mother had opened the backseat car door in that alley and pissed you down into the sewer you fckin moron

Comment

• 3 cherry picks before he gets his ass beat up. lol imagine him fighting 3 times in One year...hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa:AOR:

Comment

Working...
                      X