Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will GGG Make You Fall in Love With Boxing Again ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Don't get yourself all worked up, sweetheart. You guys trying to give Golovkin credit for all the fights he " would have" fought are sad. He never pursued Froch when he was active, only when he was contemplating retirement. Not unlike when he called out Ward when he was in a contract dispute, then ran when Ward sent him a contract to sign. FYI; he never beat Froch! You have to come to terms with that and the fact that he never tried to book a fight withhim while he was active.

I know you have time to bicker about this all day but I don't so have fun.
    Since last summer, a$$wipe. Remember the infamous Froch quotes? Those were from the buildup to Froch Groves. Offers to fight p4p, #1 SMW on his home turf in the UK = "will only go up to 168 for easy fight". But good call on getting lost, phony

Comment

The hype around GG right now is amazing. Especially when you compare how little fuss there was with Mayweather's last fight

Comment

Originally posted by mylo86 View Post
        The hype around GG right now is amazing. Especially when you compare how little fuss there was with Mayweather's last fight
        May who?

That guy is yesterday's news.

He won't be remembered long.

Comment

Originally posted by mylo86 View Post
          We'll most boxing fans want to erase Floyd's last two fights from memory

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
            We'll most boxing fans want to erase Floyd's last two fights from memory
            haha too true

Comment

Golovkins lucky streak ends this week-end....

And no he's just like Nino La Rocca from a few years ago...

Comment

I'm not a big fan of Golovkin's style. Fighters who aren't fast and/or explosive don't excite me so much with a few exceptions. I guess for me speed is what punching power for others.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                  Golovkins lucky streak ends this week-end....

And no he's just like Nino La Rocca from a few years ago...
                  I'd be shocked

Comment

Working...
                  X