Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like Santa Cruz vs Frampton is on...Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
    Quigg is taller, longer and hits harder than Santa Cruz...Frampton will beat the crap out Leo.
    Im not convinced at all. I think Leo might do him in down the stretch, but I can see how both guys can win. I think Santa Cruz is underrated here, mind you I think Frampton is as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Frampton works him over.....the hype is about to get exposed.
      What hype? Jesus man you just say the most random shlt ever lol. Nobody's getting "exposed" in this fight

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
        Im not convinced at all. I think Leo might do him in down the stretch, but I can see how both guys can win. I think Santa Cruz is underrated here, mind you I think Frampton is as well.
        I don't think Leo has the suddenness or explosiveness needed to exploit the holes in Frampton's game. There is simply not a thing in boxing Leo does better than Carl.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
          And to be clear I would pick Quigg to beat Leo as well. In fact the idea of Leo trying to overwhelm Quigg is kinda funny. That would be a mismatch now I think about it.

Comment

Leo takes in by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
              I don't think Leo has the suddenness or explosiveness needed to exploit the holes in Frampton's game. There is simply not a thing in boxing Leo does better than Carl.
              Maybe not early in the fight, but in the second half of the fight if Frampton slows down like he did against Quigg he could start to struggle against a guy like Leo, who has a sturdy chin and lets his hands fly. He is much more scatter gun then someone like Quigg and you are right less explosive, which will create openings for Frampton to exploit, but at the same time if he can deplete Frampton quicker than himself than he could take over when Frampton starts slowing down. I think Frampton was starting to look vulnerable at 122 and there is a possibility that the move to 126 can help him, and if that is the case then he has a much better chance than if I base my opinion on what I have seen recently from him.

Comment

how are they going to publicize the fight? The battle of the rigo duckers?

Pantycruz should win it, the shame of ireland doesn't seem to be too strong on the chin department.

Comment

This will be like McGregor vs. Diaz all over again. The Irishman talking s**t and then surrendering to the Mexican when it counts, .

Comment

If Leo opens up he is going to go to sleep there is a reason Quigg fought so cagey and yall forgetting that Carl snapped Quiggs jaw in half?
                    LSC is getting sparked out he is a powder puff puncher who arm punches, Carl will take him to boxing school but it doesn't excuse the fact that both of these guys ducked Rigondeaux especially LSC.

Comment

Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
                      This will be like McGregor vs. Diaz all over again. The Irishman talking s**t and then surrendering to the Mexican when it counts, .
                      No, It will be like Aldo Vs McGregor your bum fighter is getting a spanking.

Comment

Working...
                      X