No announcement yet.

Hulk Hogan fired by WWE for racism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    Can anyone name me ONE african-american champion in WWE's 50+ year history?
    Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    Booker T. BAM! Lashley. I can't think of anymore though.

Yup, but when Booker threw racial slurs at Hogan it wasn't a big deal, right? Smh

Last edited by BOXEO _; 07-24-2015, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Vince McMahon's a cuckold.

Comment

dam i thought he were a cool dude but seem like they all the same ,,, dont no who to trust anymore ,

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
          Booker T. BAM! Lashley. I can't think of anymore though.
          Booker T, who I always like watching btw, nor Lashley have ever held WWE's top title.

After the merger, there were two belts. The World Heavyweight Championship (Big Gold Belt) & the WWE Championship.

Can anyone else try & give me ONE african american WWE Champion in its 50+ year history?

Comment

Didn't Vince call cena the N word

Comment

Can anyone name me ONE african-american champion in WWE's 50+ year history?
              The Rock is probably the most successful pro wrestler in the history of pro Wrestling and he's half black half samoan but people like this are categorized as black in America. One thing is for sure though, Rock never talked or acted like the typical black man, that's y everybody liked him, he was a very charismatic figure in the WWF.

Comment

Originally posted by calihomie818661 View Post
                yep, and it was awesome. this is a tale of how to and not use the term as a white guy.

Comment

Booker T, who I always like watching btw, nor Lashley have ever held WWE's top title.

After the merger, there were two belts. The World Heavyweight Championship (Big Gold Belt) & the WWE Championship.

Can anyone else try & give me ONE african american WWE Champion in its 50+ year history?

Originally posted by calihomie818661 View Post
                  Hahaha what? Please tell me you have a video clip hahah

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
                    The Rock is probably the most successful pro wrestler in the history of pro Wrestling and he's half black half samoan but people like this are categorized as black in America. One thing is for sure though, Rock never talked or acted like the typical black man, that's y everybody liked him, he was a very charismatic figure in the WWF.

Last edited by RespekonMyName; 07-24-2015, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                      Yup, but when Booker threw racial slurs at Hogan it wasn't a big deal, right? Smh

Comment

Working...
                      X