Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I convinced a b1tch to leave her bf for me...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I convinced a b1tch to leave her bf for me...

Stupid ho, seriously. I got an end of year bonus in work, she thought I was rich and her bf was a broke dude working in insurance or some pathetic ****.

I banged her a few times whilst she was with him, I won't lie I felt for the dude but tbh I got the impression she done this alot on him. They where together 6 years, she go party at the weekend and he'd sit at home not knowing she out was sucking other dudes d1cks.

So I thought it's better for this dude to get away from her so I told her to leave him for me, which she did. He took it bad and came at me, so I told him the situation - even gave him names of the other dudes she had been with (a few being his friends.)

That evening when I was to meet her I brought her ex to the bar with me and I called her a slut and told her to go **** herself, she cried and we both laughed.

The dude is happy now and I done a good deed.

**** b1tches.

You did the right thing man. Bros before hoes.

Comment

Come on, PB. ...

you were her boyfriend weren't you

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Stupid ho, seriously. I got an end of year bonus in work, she thought I was rich and her bf was a broke dude working in insurance or some pathetic ****.

I banged her a few times whilst she was with him, I won't lie I felt for the dude but tbh I got the impression she done this alot on him. They where together 6 years, she go party at the weekend and he'd sit at home not knowing she out was sucking other dudes d1cks.

So I thought it's better for this dude to get away from her so I told her to leave him for me, which she did. He took it bad and came at me, so I told him the situation - even gave him names of the other dudes she had been with (a few being his friends.)

That evening when I was to meet her I brought her ex to the bar with me and I called her a slut and told her to go **** herself, she cried and we both laughed.

**** b1tches.
        You two hooked up, Didn't you. What's his name?

Comment

This guy's a bloody renaissance man.

Comment

Comment

**** b1tches.
              [IMG]http://ist2-1.filesor.com/***********.com/2/2/4/3/22438/1/y/B/1/1yB10/1371832516259.gif[/IMG]

Comment

**** b1tches.
                lol you think you won? he got you

he's happy because she's gonna pin the baby on you lol

I'll see you in Maury homie

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  lol you think you won? he got you

he's happy because she's gonna pin the baby on you lol

I'll see you in Maury homie

TRUE!!!

Comment

Comment