Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

During the Lampley interview, Duane Ford said Pac clearly won the first 6 rounds...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
    I do believe what he meant is that Pac won the first 6 rounds CLEARLY as in 4-2. But the problem I have is that he made a comment about the 4th round where he said Pac CLEARLY won, BUT the Pac he's used to watching would've finished Bradley...wtf? Why does that matter? So now his scoring is being influenced by how Pac's fighting style has changed?
    He is complaining that Pac ain't the same fighter as before that's why he gave some rounds to Bradley lol.. That's prejudice.

He wasn't counting rounds based on who won. That really exposed him.

He thinks pac ain't the same so he gives some rounds to Bradley. Wow just wow.. Ain't that how to score real fights. So now a days Pac is competing with himself not his opponent. If Pac ain't a dynamo OO! Pac is in trouble. This guy will give it to his opponents regardless if he wins the rounds.. Just how I feel about it..
    Last edited by Spoon23; 06-17-2012, 05:02 AM.

Comment

LOL at everyone targeting this guy. Even the judge that gave it Pacquiao had it close. All 3 judges saw a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
        I do believe what he meant is that Pac won the first 6 rounds CLEARLY as in 4-2. But the problem I have is that he made a comment about the 4th round where he said Pac CLEARLY won, BUT the Pac he's used to watching would've finished Bradley...wtf? Why does that matter? So now his scoring is being influenced by how Pac's fighting style has changed?
        How a fighter usually fights affects how they score ring generalship.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          LOL at everyone targeting this guy. Even the judge that gave it Pacquiao had it close. All 3 judges saw a close fight.
          lol the whole world saw what a robbery this fight was.. Boxers, trainers, analysts all over the world had it for Pac. Even this site you are posting had it for Pac. It seems to me you are among the few who needs to get his eye checked lol

They even say even a kid who doesn't know boxing can score this fight clearly for pac. This ain't rocket science man. Just need good eyes to see. I think you should change sport coz you don't get what boxing is about.

I'll give you a hint. This is a hurt game. The one who gives more hurt per round wins it, that's not including hitting gloves, elbows, forearm and air.. Hope you learned something. Get your eyes checked and watch the replay or maybe you better change sport coz if you've been a fan of boxing for a long time and you still see Bradley winning.. You don't understand the hurt game my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            lol the whole world saw what a robbery this fight was.. Boxers, trainers, analysts all over the world had it for Pac. Even this site you are posting had it for Pac. It seems to me you are among the few who needs to get his eye checked lol

They even say even a kid who doesn't know boxing can score this fight clearly for pac. This ain't rocket science man. Just need good eyes to see. I think you should change sport coz you don't get what boxing is about.

I'll give you a hint. This is a hurt game. The one who gives more hurt per round wins it
            , that's not including hitting gloves, elbows, forearm and air.. Hope you learned something. Get your eyes checked and watch the replay or maybe you better change sport coz if you've been a fan of boxing for a long time and you still see Bradley winning.. You don't understand the hurt game my friend.
            If that was true Malignaggi wouldn't have won a damn fight in his career.

Comment

The judge Pacquiao riders are slating is the same judge that gave Pacquiao the decision over JMM in the second fight.

Comment

He also said it was a VERY close fight, yet he said Bradley gave Manny a boxing lesson a week ago.

Send this guy to a retirement home ASAP.

Why on earth didn't Jim point out obvious things though? Like when Ford said that of course the public poll will favor Manny heavily because he's so well known. Oh yeah? Didn't JMM win HBO's poll after their fight?
                Last edited by Bring It On; 06-17-2012, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  If that was true Malignaggi wouldn't have won a damn fight in his career.
                  Wow, looks like you owned me hehe! Great come back. Malignaggi is in the same breath as Pac aye.. Wow didn't know Malignaggi matters in boxing

enjoy being in the dumbass minority hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
                    He also said it was a VERY close fight, yet he said Bradley gave Manny a boxing lesson a week ago.

Send this guy to a retirement home ASAP.
                    Boom! Nailed him.. Flip Flopper shouldn't be judging lol Especially old has beens. If boxers gets old and erodes their skills I think judges eyes erode to. This judge should retire lol.. Too old, reflex in his eyes waning down. Very evident in this fight.

Damn flip flopper can't seem to make up his mind. Exposed.

Comment

guessing he meant he won the first 6 rounds as if it was a 6 round fight. 4-2 5-1. He won the first 6 rounds overall.

Comment

Working...
                      X