No announcement yet.

The Cotto Cartel is Back!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    My point. We dont need your low level of intelligence in the Cartel. You feel powerful behind the monitor calling boxers names. Real Cotto fans dont act like that. Grow up.
    you made no point. And what name did i call any fighter? hmmmm? Oh and go back a page post#101 D-Omonist...and i doing the same thing and im wrong? And this thread was hit with *****s and i hit back...You need to keep your personal obsession with me out the cartel. im a fan of Cotto and nothing you can do about that! If you wanna keep this e-beef up with me go ahead. Real Cotto fans dont act like you. Notice you are the only one that has a problem? tsk tsk...again focus on Cotto not PAC-BOY!

Comment

• Alright everyone. Let's calm down a bit. Some times we seem to loose ourself in all the hype so let's get back to business. I will create a thread in the Cartel boards regarding sigs, logos... etc. B E Z.

mdpororock3 & freakzilladark...You are now part of the Cartel.
      Last edited by D-Omonist; 02-08-2012, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• All this is "Hey fellow Cotto nuthuggers, come help me squeeze Cotto's nuts even more".

One side is going to cry hard. From Mayweather used steroids/plaster to Cotto hit him in the nuts too many times. I see it already.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
          Alright everyone. Let's calm down a bit. Some times we seem to loose ourself in all the hype so let's get back to business. I will create a thread in the Cartel boards regarding sigs, logos... etc. B E Z.
          This old one im still rocking will take some beating! Time for a change though i thinks!

I can NOT wait for this fight brother! He has a chance....

Ive spent all week rewatching Mayweather fights looking for weakness's but on the real that guy is TRUELY special..... He was troubled by Castillio (had the first one a draw) and Oscar and they seem the closest matches to Cotto so thats a plus. The weight is a plus. The timing is a plus with Floyd's jail sentence hanging over his head and Migs back to full confidence and winning ways. He also has the key tools to win in that he cuts off the ring expertly and has the strength advantages, he also shoots out that solid and accurate jab beautifully and works the body like a muther ****er when he is on! WAR COTTO

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            This old one im still rocking will take some beating! Time for a change though i thinks!

Ive spent all week rewatching Mayweather fights looking for weakness's but on the real that guy is TRUELY special..... He was troubled by Castillio (had the first one a draw) and Oscar and they seem the closest matches to Cotto so thats a plus. The weight is a plus. The timing is a plus with Floyd's jail sentence hanging over his head and Migs back to full confidence and winning ways. He also has the key tools to win in that he cuts off the ring expertly and has the strength advantages, he also shoots out that solid and accurate jab beautifully and works the body like a muther ****er when he is on! WAR COTTO
            Floyd likes to fight of the ropes. I hope he wants to try that with Cotto. The banging body shots and keeping him on the ropes and those over hand rights will connect. Cotto has a helluva chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post

mayfeather mafia will be no more after may 5th

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Floyd likes to fight of the ropes. I hope he wants to try that with Cotto. The banging body shots and keeping him on the ropes and those over hand rights will connect. Cotto has a helluva chance.
                That is going to be one of the key strategies of this fight can Cotto get him against the ropes and bang away.

Comment

• Im in.

Proud fan since day one.Ive been waiting 5yrs for this fight as a boxing fan and just when I thought it was slipping away it finally got made at the twilight of Cotto's career.Win or lose its not a shame.Cotto's lost to the best true story.

It may not happen but id like to see this on Cinco de Mayo

In the end we have nothing to lose,Floyd fans do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    All this is "Hey fellow Cotto nuthuggers, come help me squeeze Cotto's nuts even more".

One side is going to cry hard. From Mayweather used steroids/plaster to Cotto hit him in the nuts too many times. I see it already.
                    It felt empty without your comment. May 6th you will be here calling a spade, a spade.

Comment

• Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                      Im in.

Proud fan since day one.Ive been waiting 5yrs for this fight as a boxing fan and just when I thought it was slipping away it finally got made at the twilight of Cotto's career.Win or lose its not a shame.Cotto's lost to the best true story.

It may not happen but id like to see this on Cinco de Mayo

In the end we have nothing to lose,Floyd fans do.
                      Didn't you call Hatton a bum at one point? Sorry if you did not.
                      Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                      It felt empty without your comment. May 6th you will be here calling a spade, a spade.
                      May 6 I will be laughing my ass off. Whether it be Floyd's or Cotto's nuthuggers. Either way, it's not like most of the fan base will be here for me to laugh at. I don't really dislike Cotto, I do however dislike Floyd and his ******ed bling bling money over here fan base.

Comment

Working...
                      X