No announcement yet.

OK - i asked for used equipment for my youth boxing program

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
    i am not looking for anything boss - and that's chris tucker. loooooooooooooool
    I think he is talking about the other guys avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
      I think he is talking about the other guys avatar.
      fluck! duh, you're right.

Comment

fluck! duh, you're right.
        Chris Tucker probably is a rapist though.

Comment

I started playing minecraft, I paid for it and it's ****. I dunno wtf to do, like there's no instructions ffs. There are no taskes or helpers to tell me what to do. These nerds in that other thread must be very nerdy to play a game without any clues.

Comment

Chris Tucker probably is a rapist though.
            somehow i doubt it, if any comic is a rapist it's Carlos Mencia.

Comment

incidentally, don't send anything to that paypal account please.

Comment

somehow i doubt it, if any comic is a rapist it's Carlos Mencia.
                How do you explain this?

Comment

keep that dude away. far away. i can't have him sucker punching one of my kids and then getting his ass beat. i might end up getting sued.
                  Oh I see, you're scared for the safety of the kids. I can understand that, I mean Charlie Z has a 2012 PSI punch. If he happens to accidentally hit someone it'll decapitate them, then you may get sued. Wise choice man, i mean I don't want someone Charlie punches to die. Best he keep those lethal weapons he calls hands away from marshmellow soft people like you and those kids. Haha!!

Comment

I started playing minecraft, I paid for it and it's ****. I dunno wtf to do, like there's no instructions ffs. There are no taskes or helpers to tell me what to do. These nerds in that other thread must be very nerdy to play a game without any clues.
                    You just build stuff... Like with Lego. You wanna build a house you build a house.. You want a bow you build a bow. It's like that. Great for people with OCD and people with a good imagination. Not so great for impatient people and people with **** to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                      You just build stuff... Like with Lego. You wanna build a house you build a house.. You want a bow you build a bow. It's like that. Great for people with OCD and people with a good imagination. Not so great for impatient people and people with **** to do.
                      Nerd, get back to starcraft, mine craft and world of warcracft you nerd.

Busted.

Comment

Working...
                      X