Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIGUEL COTTO: El Me Fortalese (Great Vid)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good ****,bro.

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
      Can you hook me up with it? cant find a link on google
      Damn dog, these are pretty hard to find with a open link.

Check this out tho.... DL ARES http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net/
      It's not like LIMEWIRE. I still dl music from there, so it's safe.... I dl a lot of them spanish oldies from there....

If you don't want to do that... shoot me your email and I can just send you the files.... but try out ARES first.... they have a lot of good ****.

I was never into lowriders even tho I was around them all the time. I'm into Muscle cars.. 1970 Chevy Monte Carlo/Oldsmobile. That's my dream ride.... when I hit the lottery, i will get one! LOL.....

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous377 View Post
        Good ****,bro.
        Yeah, he's one bad azz mofo. Can't wait when he makes a Juan Manuel Marquez one.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Chorizo View Post
          Damn dog, these are pretty hard to find with a open link.

Check this out tho.... DL ARES http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net/
          It's not like LIMEWIRE. I still dl music from there, so it's safe.... I dl a lot of them spanish oldies from there....

If you don't want to do that... shoot me your email and I can just send you the files.... but try out ARES first.... they have a lot of good ****.

I was never into lowriders even tho I was around them all the time. I'm into Muscle cars.. 1970 Chevy Monte Carlo/Oldsmobile. That's my dream ride.... when I hit the lottery, i will get one! LOL.....
          Its kool than, when I was 17 I had two Caddillac de villes, I wanted to turn them into lowriders lol, I found it boring just repainting cars, I wanted to put candy floss and change up the colors and do al that *****. My first lowryder car woulda been a church style ryde with a twilight zone theme (bare in mine I was 16 to 17 LOL) but none of that ***** happened for me lyfe just got worse now Iam a mess lol

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
            Its kool than, when I was 17 I had two Caddillac de villes, I wanted to turn them into lowriders lol, I found it boring just repainting cars, I wanted to put candy floss and change up the colors and do al that *****. My first lowryder car woulda been a church style ryde with a twilight zone theme (bare in mine I was 16 to 17 LOL) but none of that ***** happened for me lyfe just got worse now Iam a mess lol
            If you're heart is in it... phuck it... go for it! Only suckers quit!!!! Like my pops would tell me: "WHEN SHYT GETS BAD... TAKE ONE STEP AT A TIME... IT MAY TAKE A WHILE BUT YOU WILL GET THERE" Serious shyt. Good luck with that... I told my lady that we're gonna try to find and fix a classic together.... i'm doing it...even if it takes me years....
            stay up, dog and let me know if you want those tracks.

Peace and Happy Thanksgiving

Comment

Yeah, he's one bad azz mofo. Can't wait when he makes a Juan Manuel Marquez one.
              Can't wait to see that one.

Comment

If you're heart is in it... phuck it... go for it! Only suckers quit!!!! Like my pops would tell me: "WHEN SHYT GETS BAD... TAKE ONE STEP AT A TIME... IT MAY TAKE A WHILE BUT YOU WILL GET THERE" Serious shyt. Good luck with that... I told my lady that we're gonna try to find and fix a classic together.... i'm doing it...even if it takes me years....
                stay up, dog and let me know if you want those tracks.

Peace and Happy Thanksgiving
                Happy Thanksgiving bro

but nah, I really want to work in film or photography, thats my true passion and its killing me to make it, I trying....anyway sorry for getting off track off. Video was nice.

Comment

Working...
                X