No announcement yet.

Canelo says he is not a middle weight and won't give up concessions to gg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
    I think you need to check exactly what the ring has said.....the ring said according to dougie fisher that they will give every chance to canelo to honour his mandatory and fight golovkin....and listen bongo...if the WBC strips him of his belt or canelo vacates rather than face his contender....the ring will follow suit and take away the ring magazine belt.....that's what I read and if they do they do......I don't give a f@ck as long as he gets stripped for fighting his mandatory ....now back uncder your bridge troll
    Lol The Ring is not the WBC. Canelo has to honor his WBC mando Golovkin after Khan. If not he gets stripped. Per The Ring's rules, Canelo can keep the belt as long as he fights top 5 contenders. The Ring has no mandatory and they can't start now all of a sudden to push their Golovkin agenda.

Comment

forfeit the middleweight title then you FRAUD

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Lol The Ring is not the WBC. Canelo has to honor his WBC mando Golovkin after Khan. If not he gets stripped. Per The Ring's rules, Canelo can keep the belt as long as he fights top 5 contenders. The Ring has no mandatory and they can't start now all of a sudden to push their Golovkin agenda.
          How's it an agenda lol......to be middlweight champion you have to defend against middlweights....that ranges between 154.1 to 160....there not a governing bodie they're don't hold as much prestige as the WBC..... As I have said the ring will take a decision on taking the belt of canelo if he go's back on his word in facing his mandatory in golovkin ...now the ring is owned by golden boy so they probably won't ....but we will see....all I know is running away from your mandatory and then still trying to pretend ur the ring champion means jack ****....hollow belt which will actually mean zilch when your scared of facing another fighter in your division ....I don't know what proud and tuff school your from but it's certainly not the same way I grew up...bringing up a guy from 147 who has no chin and then ducking your number challenger at your weight.....what a tuff guy canelo is lol.....as the sexy game of thrones bird you have in your photo says to bron.....u want a nice girl but you need a bad *****...translate I'll pick on smaller fighter but I'll avoid the the bad MOF

Comment

Consessions you coward son of a whore?!?! Its the 160 title, thats the belt you hold. disgusting piece of SHT. I hope Khan loads his gloves and damages this ****er for life.

Comment

Has middleweight title.......says he's not a middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

Has middleweight title.......says he's not a middleweight
                Hey bro are you voting doe Sanders? Hilary is winning and that's disgusting

Comment

Then just drop the belt and you can ask for any CW you want.

Comment

Well it's become painfully obvious that Canelo is a diva and won't fight GGG at 160. At this point K2 needs to quit being a side chick and push for a purse bid and let Canelo be stripped. If K2 accepts another step aside fee than they're b1tches and quite frankly deserve to be ****ed with by this diva.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                      Well it's become painfully obvious that Canelo is a diva and won't fight GGG at 160. At this point K2 needs to quit being a side chick and push for a purse bid and let Canelo be stripped. If K2 accepts another step aside fee than they're b1tches and quite frankly deserve to be ****ed with by this diva.
                      K2 more than happy cashing in those step aside checks

Comment

Working...
                      X