No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diaz On Peterson Loss, Wants Rematch Or Broner Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
    Why would Broner fight someone coming off a loss? He has bigger fish to fry...like Ashley Theophane.
    Because that fight could have easily gone either way and a lot of people actually thought Diaz pulled it off. But I don't think the timing is right for Diaz vs Broner. They can build it up with time.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
      Because that fight could have easily gone either way and a lot of people actually thought Diaz pulled it off. But I don't think the timing is right for Diaz vs Broner. They can build it up with time.
      I was being sarcastic, he just fought Khabib coming off a loss; for a freaking world title too. Diaz is too high risk/low reward for it too happen now.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
        I was being sarcastic, he just fought Khabib coming off a loss; for a freaking world title too. Diaz is too high risk/low reward for it too happen now.
        Yeah, I feel the same way. It makes sense for Diaz but not for Broner. Again, maybe down the road this fight will happen.

Comment

Note, he did not say any of the commentators or ringside reporters. All he said was social media. That could be anyone with access to Twitter or Facebook. The judges and the ringside reporters did not have him winning. Although, I felt like it was either 114-114 or 115-113 for Peterson. The 117-111 score was wrong.

Comment

No rematch needed, Peterson should fight Errol Spence Jr, Diaz need to get back on his winning ways go after anybody in the top 10 WBC ranking to set up a future fight with Amir Iman

Comment

IMO Diaz much better going 2 JWW...

Comment

Working...
              X