No announcement yet.

Khan responds to Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
    to clean up the 140 division but no1 wants to fight me, Tim bradley might aswel retire undefeated as a fight with him vs Floyd or Manny will

Comment

OUCH!.....thats gotta hurt.....thats real talk too...

tell him how he is the biggest ducker of the game so he really cant accuse anyone of ducking, amir....

Comment

Khan is calling out Mayweather prematurely and some of these clowns are already talking about ducking. Speaking of ducking, Phantom did Amir mention Prescott in any of these tweets?

Comment

Amir khan is fuckin' irrelevant for the moment,
          He needs to realize that. He's so ******ed, it's embarassing.

Why would Floyd agree to fight him next year when there is a much bigger fighter,
          Closer then ever to happen for him? Khan needs to fight and beat some relevant before he starts calling out Mayweather, idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            lol what a stupid comment

you grossly underestimated the UK ppv buyers foo
            I was talking about the US ppv the UK ppv is £14.95 the american one is probably more than double that.

Comment

AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
              never happen and doesnt make sense, he cant even sell a 100 tickets in his back garden and doesnt want to fight the best in the 140 #pu$$y!

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
                Amir khan is fuckin' irrelevant for the moment,
                He needs to realize that. He's so ******ed, it's embarassing.

Why would Floyd agree to fight him next year when there is a much bigger fighter,
                Closer then ever to happen for him?
                Khan needs to fight and beat some relevant before he starts calling out Mayweather, idiot.
                What are you saying?

Comment

Khan is simply not a draw in this country, if you gotta beat McCloskey by headbutt to win why should you be a draw? Khan is not even in the same league as Mayweather, people are beyond ******ed.

Comment

AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
                    i fought Kotelnik Mallignaggi Maidana Mccloskey Judah all who were in the top 10 the rest dont want to fight apart from Peterson n Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
                      lol @floydmayweather im not a big enough draw to fight in 2012.... and Victor Ortiz is right now ????
                      5 min
                      Amir Khan
                      @AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
                      no disrespct to Victor Ortiz hes a great fighter and a very good friend but hes fought on my undercard twice, il be ready to fight Floyd..
                      2min
                      AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
                      in 2 fights time, if he wants to fight this year i would, but @floydmayweather only talks down on fighters who are threats to him
                      1 min
                      Amir,

Name ONE thing that you have that Floyd needs or wants?

Your fanbase? Tiny. An undefeated record? Nope. A belt? You are at 140, junior.

Step your game up, Abu.

Comment

Working...
                      X