Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Needing constructive feedback on my latest short doc on WW prospect ft Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing constructive feedback on my latest short doc on WW prospect ft Keith Thurman

I just finished my latest video on WW Clarence Booth and I'm looking for honest feedback. I would love to know what you like, and what you didn't like. Thanks a lot!

Aw hell yeah homey. I just woke up, gon get me something to eat real quick and will watch it as the lunch show. I'll give you feedback as soon as I watch it. Currently on my phone from the oval throne.

Comment

Originally posted by dre23000 View Post
      I just finished my latest video on WW Clarence Booth and I'm looking for honest feedback. I would love to know what you like, and what you didn't like. Thanks a lot!

good lord is this well done. as a fledgeling video editor, my hat goes off to you.

what software are you using, and how long did this take you? also, is this original footage?

amazing, man. just amazing. people who have never used video editing software have no idea the kind of attention to detail it takes to make a polished video like this one. you have genuine talent and vision, man.

Comment

aside from the very well done documentation of the boxing aspect, i really like how you've taken a look at poverty through the lens of boxing.

this is just tremendous, man. you should be very proud of yourself. the production quality is fit for television.

Comment

Very well done man. Good work.

Comment

This is top notch all the way! Choreography, music, transitions, focus, narratives, all tops.

Comment

Great video! Very nice work

Comment

Good video. I enjoyed it.

Comment

i loved it. you told his story very well, the edition is great.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    good lord is this well done. as a fledgeling video editor, my hat goes off to you.

what software are you using, and how long did this take you? also, is this original footage?

amazing, man. just amazing. people who have never used video editing software have no idea the kind of attention to detail it takes to make a polished video like this one. you have genuine talent and vision, man.
                    To answer your questions I use Sony Vegas for editing, and yes everything is original footage except for the fight footage from his loss. MANY thanks for the feedback and kind words. It can be difficult to get people to watch a 15min video on an unknown boxer so any feedback I get is much needed and appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                    X