Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner dropping to 135 after Malignaggi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner dropping to 135 after Malignaggi?

To fight Figueroa-Arakawa winner

http://www.***************.net/news/...erim-bout.html

That's interesting but the way Broner is looking, I doubt he can get down to 135.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised really, that's what I thought the hype-job was going to do. There are too many threats at 140 and 147 for this chump to remain undefeated....it's back to fighting midgets again. Did anyone really expect anything different from him?

Comment

Why? He should fight Cotto after he beats Malignaggi. Drop that belt, he looks way too big for that weight class.

Comment

I would like to see Broner-Figuroa. Figuroa looks like a beast, and his come forward style would certainly make Broner have to think quick.

If Broner wants to get down to 135 again, he should come in light against Paulie.

Comment

Boooooooo

So Broner wins the title is vacated setting up Diego Chaves/Keith Thurma winner vs Josesito Loper/Marcos Maidana winner (only if Broner wins)..

Comment

He better drop to 140.

Comment

Any move Broner makes is a great move. He can do no wrong. All haters can do is hate, because they have no fighters to be excited about. lol Broner is the future of boxing.

Comment

very good fight if he can make that weight

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                    Any move Broner makes is a great move. He can do no wrong. All haters can do is hate, because they have no fighters to be excited about. lol Broner is the future of boxing.
                    In all seriousness, I doubt he will move back down to 135. Why would they throw Figuroa in there with Broner so soon? None of that makes sense to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X