No announcement yet.

Woman Places Husband Up For Sale on Craigslist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman Places Husband Up For Sale on Craigslist

Don't know if its posted, if it is the f* me I don't care...

Modern Warfare 3 hit stores with a blast and since then, its fever is everywhere. We witnessed a couple of weird incidences including the theft of 1000 retail copies before the release but this one beats all – A wife tries to sell her husband who has been plagued by Modern Warfare 3 addiction on Craigslist. Seriously, gamers do need some sympathy on this issue. Here is what she wrote in the ad:

I am selling my 22-year-old husband. He enjoys eating and playing video games all day. Easy to maintain, just feed and water every 3-5 hours. You must have Internet and space for gaming. Got tired of waiting so free to good home. If acceptable replacement is offered will trade

21-year-old Alyse Braddley had already warned her mother-in-law that she would place Mr. Kyle on Craigslist if he didn’t stop playing these war-based games. Way to go to straighten up the gaming nerds! Follow the hint ladies.

Even more hilarious that she actually received some offers ranged from a bag of Skittles to a man who prefers reading over video games. Gaming guys do have some worth – Anyways, Mr. Kyle really needs to snap out of this fever a bit and give his wife more time before she takes her next step. Those who are in the similar situation should try to learn the lesson here

Read more: http://segmentnext.com/2011/11/23/a-...#ixzz1f9ev2yFp

If it happens to you... what would you do to that lil bitch??

This is why I choose :wank:>>> Women
Working...
X