No announcement yet.

Markbnlv on a page about erectile dysfunction:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    Its amazing the how one supposed girl in the lounge can fire everyone up this much
    It's the big fight coming up, all the trolls come out. . .

Comment

Didnt they already find a markbnlv that wasnt the boxingscene one?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Didnt they already find a markbnlv that wasnt the boxingscene one?
        Yes, it was confirmed that that this isnt our Mark.

This guy is a tard.

Comment

Even if it was Mark, who really gives a ****? Atleast he is out there living his life. Unlike a guy like Wazzaa who allows his "religion" to dictate how he lives his life. Oh Allah! Can I get laid tonight? NO!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            What happened?

I have always been cool with Mark but I have seen his name pop up alot lately I wasnt sure why.
            its sort of a continuation of his war with wazaa. and now incriminating evidence has been found against him

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              Marks a cool dude. I guess they're saying he's been somewhat of a Capt. Save-a-hoe lately.
              Mark puts all his personal info out there and this is what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                Even if it was Mark, who really gives a ****? Atleast he is out there living his life. Unlike a guy like Wazzaa who allows his "religion" to dictate how he lives his life. Oh Allah! Can I get laid tonight? NO!
                what life?? stop riding his dick ...that dude has no life..his life is getting drunk ALONE AT HOME and to log on boxingscene make up a few threads how bad life is treating him and that's all he has and knows..that's why he's stalking everyone with a girly username ..someone with a life wouldn't be so desperate...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and here he's begging for karma ..why?? Because it matters to him..this is ALL HE KNOWS
                Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And I still don't know why people involve waaza..waaza has already killed the fool..it's out turn now to do crip walks on his dead body sahashahahhahahhahahhahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                  Yes, it was confirmed that that this isnt our Mark.

This guy is a tard.
                  nope, look again. no conformation regarding 'erectile dysfunction mark', only 'mingles mark'.

Comment

dehydrator dropped him a point. what a lame pussyfart.

Comment

What is this obsession with Mark lately?

Comment

Working...
                      X