Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite MMA Knockout of All Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of these are great KOs, although my favorite KO from the above archives is the one of Wanderlei knocking out Rampage.

My favorite is probably this one (because I watched it live, rather than after the fact):

Fedor Emelianenko vs Andrei Arlovski
    ã�¢ã��ã��ã�*ã�¼ã��è�� Buakaw93100. - ã�¹ã��ã�¼ã��ã�¨ã�¨ã�¯ã�¹ã��ã�ªã�¼ã� ã�¹ã��ã�¼ã��ã�®å��ç�»ã��ã��ã�£ã�¨è¦�ã�¾ã��ã��ã��ã� �

Also, who could forget this one.

Comment

The GREATEST ko in MMA

Comment

This is when the shades of todays nick diaz first started emerging against top talent.

Everything about this ko is sweet. How the UFC rode Lawlers nuts (I was a fan and still am but I always said Lawler was overrated, looking good ko-ing bums). How Mike Goldberg completes soundslike he knows nothing about whats hes talking about in the video, to the taunting, to the out of no where faceplant ko. It makes it even better how Robbie tried to be a bada$$ and get up all quickly only to stumble and fall down toget back and and b!tch about the stoppage LOL
        Last edited by Dice; 10-22-2010, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            my boxing trainer is actually teaching G Dog that punch

Comment

Too many to name, but in recent memory, lol:

Comment

Comment

best in mma, boxing, anything for me was watching henderson ktfo bisping live at ufc100, looked like he died

Comment

im surprised no one mentioned james irvin's KO of terry martin its definitely my fav.

the videos on youtube of it are complete trash, and ofc another idiot adds the typical bodies hit the floor music to it instead of the actual sound of the fight. anyway, find the original fight if you can but here is a reminder for those who have seen it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqDXXRcrLUM&feature=fvw

Comment

any topic about koes, brits, bisping or henderson and always THAT ko is posted.
                      we get it, your racist ****s.

Comment

Working...
                      X