No announcement yet.

Will it be a war or is pacquiao going to detroy another "top fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will it be a war or is pacquiao going to detroy another "top fighter"

It is beeing billed AS A WAR but so was the Hatton/Pacquiao fight and looked what happened there.Many said that be "fight of the year" and it was over in 2.
    My opinion is that Pacman stopps cotto in the later rounds either threw a cut or TKO victory.
    What ya think??

another top fighter????hatton was already destroyed and oscar was old and weight drained..this is pacmans first real challenge since the second jmm fight...and p.s what is detroy??

Comment

cotto will stop pacman...cotto aint no joke

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
        cotto will stop pacman...cotto aint no joke

500K? lemme know

Comment

I give Cotto the edge. Not only beat Pacman, but to KO him within 6 rounds.

Cotto's to big, to strong.

I predict his jab will keep Pacman off balance and will be the key to his victory.

Comment

Originally posted by etrench89 View Post
            It is beeing billed AS A WAR but so was the Hatton/Pacquiao fight and looked what happened there.Many said that be "fight of the year" and it was over in 2.
            My opinion is that Pacman stopps cotto in the later rounds either threw a cut or TKO victory.
            What ya think??
            Cotto>>>>hatton, DLH(current)

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
              another top fighter????hatton was already destroyed and oscar was old and weight drained..this is pacmans first real challenge since the second jmm fight...and p.s what is detroy??
              Who destroyed Hatton? he lost in a welterweight fight against Mayweather. the fight was competitive thru 7 rds. he lost to Floyd but not destroy. do you even know what is DESTROY?

Hatton was a lineal champion in 140 lbs where he got destroyed by Manny. DESTROY in a BOXING TERM means stopping the lineal champion in his most comfortable weight in a fewer rounds while training for 8 weeks. when a lineal champion lost to a smaller guy in less than 6 mins, that what u call DESTROY. i've never seen Mayweather destroying Hatton. i saw Hatton losing to Mayweather.

Comment

I feel sorry for Packy in this fight. It will be messy for him.

Cotto by murder.

Comment

what i mean by destroyed is forcing sum1 to quit in there corner due to being punched in the face like 200 times and knocking sum1 cold out in 2 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by joelab75 View Post
                    Who destroyed Hatton? he lost in a welterweight fight against Mayweather. the fight was competitive thru 7 rds. he lost to Floyd but not destroy. do you even know what is DESTROY?

Hatton was a lineal champion in 140 lbs where he got destroyed by Manny. DESTROY in a BOXING TERM means stopping the lineal champion in his most comfortable weight in a fewer rounds while training for 8 weeks. when a lineal champion lost to a smaller guy in less than 6 mins, that what u call DESTROY. i've never seen Mayweather destroying Hatton. i saw Hatton losing to Mayweather.
                    hatton was ruined before pacman got to him..he was not the same fighter....good win for pacman regardless..but he was a mentally and physically ruined fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X