Collapse
No announcement yet.

why all the valero hype???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's not overrated and there is no hype really on this board. Just about everyone is calling him overrated. You cant be overrated if just about everyone thinks that way. most people are telling it like it is...he's got a great punch and power which will give him a chance against anyone, but he has plenty of flaws.

Comment

I wanna see Valero against Diaz or Kat.

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner II View Post
        The dude is the p4p hardest hitter in the sport..bar none.
        You think JMM, Diaz,Khan, Prescott, Soto or whoever will have a good time knowing their fight could end with ONE punch.
        how the hell can you say that with a st8 face???he hasnt fought anyone with a pulse....jmm would ko that clown early......

Comment

The dude is the p4p hardest hitter in the sport..bar none.

You think JMM, Diaz,Khan, Prescott, Soto or whoever will have a good time knowing their fight could end with ONE punch.
          LOL...you base this on him fighting unknowns in Japan and beating a 40 year old journeyman whose biggest claim to fame is beating another washed up journeyman in Santa Cruz??

And you guys are comparing this dude to JMM/Pac?Soto???

Those guys would KILL Valero. Those guys have all shown they can take a punch, get dropped and come back and win.
          Valero would be in too deep.

Comment

P4P Valero is the hardest hitter in the sport....

JM has been dropped before...Valero will do the sae.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              I wanna see Valero against Diaz or Kat.
              Or Soto, Funeka, Escobedo and even Reyes...who looked like he would be able to counter Commie Valero all night w/ sharp rights...

Comment

JM has been dropped before...Valero will do the sae.
                stop while your ahead..you sound very slow

Comment

I'm sure if you keep repeating it you'll eventually believe it.

Comment

He's exciting.

Personally, I'm rockin his KO in my sig because he intrigues me. I'm curious to see how he will do. I'll be cheering for him because I think he could be great for the sport, for example if he were to get a couple big wins and fight pacquiao, that could be huge.

I'm not a nutthugger by any means, not even a huge fan. I see his flaws, I know they can be exploited. But I'm a fan of the sport of boxing and any new talent that can draw a huge amount of media and fans is a great positive in my eyes, and something we should all hope for. Especially in a time when so many greats and big names are retiring (Oscar, Hopkins, Calzaghe, Jones jr., Mosley, etc.) and the new generation of boxers are struggling to really make a big impact in the sport.
                    Last edited by ИATAS; 04-06-2009, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Because he can punch. Remember Kelly Pavlik? pre Hopkins he was the second coming of christ!

Comment

Working...
                      X