No announcement yet.

Winky dominating Trinidad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    IMO Tito was his best at 154 lb. Winky was so avoided that even when Vargas fought him he got a questionable win. Winky in his prime was just a problem for anybody at that weight.
    I'm just not sure he spent enough time there to justify 154 as his best weight. You take his blatant low blow against Vargas and most likely loses by KO to a very good but still young/green 154 pounder. At 147 Tito was a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      He wasn't competitive against Williams' style. Yeah he was past his prime but a volume puncher like PWil would be a nightmare for any Winky.
      To be fair, he was way past his prime, and just came back from a long layoff. At that point in his career, I expected P-Will to win. I agree I think P-Will gives him fits regardless, but I think a prime Winky beats him.

I'm a Winky homer, so I always ride with Winky.

Comment

have any of you seen Winky vs Harry Simon?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=145614

Can't find the fight video, but that's all I could find.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            He wasn't competitive against Williams' style. Yeah he was past his prime but a volume puncher like PWil would be a nightmare for any Winky.
            i doubt it.. sam soliman threw like 1000 punches against a prime winky and lost every round. i think he schools pwill in his prime @54

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=145614

Can't find the fight video, but that's all I could find.
              thanks. it seems the only way to find out about this fight is from my old Ring magazines.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                Harry Simon was a very good fighter. He got convicted for a car accident that killed somebody.

Comment

Working...
                X